Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS4 Support

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default iOS4 Support
    Will you be updating MyProfiles to support iOS4?

Thanks

Hi,
    I*also*have*a*strong*interest*is*the*fact*MyProfil e*updated.*I have*Finally*purchased*and*the*tool*is*very*good*o n*the*Iphone*3G*..*except*the*Wifi*to*..*please*up date*your*time*or*make*a*new*version*..*..*Thanks
    Greetings*subway71

Yes - we are working on iOS4. No time frame yet for beta
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

noticed on the intelliborn site that there is a beta for myprofiles for ios4...how can I be a tester

Default MyProfiles 1.01.1
    Hi I'm seeing an update released on the 02/08/10 but when I install under ios4.01 I keep getting a fail "firmware (<< 4.0) - Required (Not Available - Fail!). Is this version ios4.01 compatable?

Hi,

this is not a update..the last Version is from 08.02.2010..the Version is 1.01.1...is not compatible from OS4.

Also looking for a OS4 compatible version .. It doesn't look like any of the Intelli products are compatible with ios 4 and the iPhone 4 .. I just downloaded Elert and my mail.app is unusable.

Quote Originally Posted by bradhs View Post
    Also looking for a OS4 compatible version .. It doesn't look like any of the Intelli products are compatible with ios 4 and the iPhone 4 .. I just downloaded Elert and my mail.app is unusable.
    not true...I am using Intelliscreen & Elert just fine with ios4 on iphone4

Regarding Elert: I wonder what I'm doing wrong? Do you have an Exchange Server account hooked up to your iPhone? It looks to have wiped out only my Exchange email and then started to re-sync with the server to pull them back in. During the re-sync process the phone keeped locking up.. Remove Elert and everything went back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by cue180 View Post
    not true...I am using Intelliscreen & Elert just fine with ios4 on iphone4

I haven't had any issue with Intelliscreen either. I do miss MyProfiles and hope that is updated soon.

iOS4 definately needs a profiles app, if there is a beta available I would love to give it a try.
    iPhone 5s 64gb iOS 7
    rMBP 15" 16gb 500gb
    @c0ff33a and @PhoneMainiac

I lost MyProfiles when I returned my phone through warranty and was stuck on 3.1.3 waiting for the jailbreak. Why o why did I upgrade to 4.0 Sadly it doesn't work. I get about 200-300 hundred emails a day and only having the VIP ones ring through was a lifesaver. Please if there is a beta I will give it a try. I need MyProfiles back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Yes - we are working on iOS4. No time frame yet for beta
    So is there a timeline on when the upgrade will be available?

Still working on it! It's an extremely complicated app (for better or worse
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

I would love to have this app also

While I enjoyed having MyProfiles on my 3G, what I miss most about the program is the way you could customize reminders. The way you could change the vibrations was really great and I really miss that with the Iphone4.

Looking forward to iOS4 support, too... iPhone really needs profiles. I love the profile support in the Blackberry...just love the iPhone more!

Ok - Myprofiles for iOS 4.x alpha/beta is available -- signup at IntelliScreen Beta &bull; Index page

Using RockApp: Please add beta1.rockyourphone.com to sources
    Using Cydia: You can add http://intelliborn.com/beta4 as a REPO to install

Thanks for your patience!

PS: There's likely lots of bugs but a good portion of the core is ready
    Last edited by skeels; 08-23-2010 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Updated repo sources

Default Profiles
    Hello

is there an App out there that can allow you to synchronise emails on different accounts at different times of the day? basically im happy to get my yahoo and hotmail emails all through the day etc but i really only want my work exchnage emails to come to me during working hours and not at weekends... i hear that MyProfile should be able to do this but this is not compatable with iPhone4 IOS4 which im running. im new to jailbreak too so be gental

Much appriciated

Gareth

was just forced to install 4.2.2 because i could not get the trial version! well anyways, i better get what i paid for or ill just send another complaint to BBB.

already installed it and looks like its doing ok in identifying what's TRUE or NOT in regards to triggering profiles.

one problem i do see is when the iphone LOCKS and you SLIDE TO UNLOCK IT.. it takes a while for myprofiles to check WHATS TRUE to trigger any profile, therefore it uses the SYSTEM DEFAULT until myprofiles gathers it thoughts and revert to the appropriate profile... any fix?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast