+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I won't buy until these features are added

is a discussion within the

MyProfiles

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
In concept, MyProfiles is a great app - but it's not worth my money yet. For all I know, the app has been abandoned by its developer... but if not,
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thumbs down I won't buy until these features are added
    In concept, MyProfiles is a great app - but it's not worth my money yet. For all I know, the app has been abandoned by its developer... but if not, the two features I need before paying for the app are:

1) Control of e-mail fetch schedule. Push e-mail can be controlled - why not fetch schedule? I assume most of the users of this app work at a desk all day with access to corporate and personal e-mail. During that time I have no need for either push or fetch e-mail.

2) Control of Notifications. It's great to be able to turn off e-mail alerts and turn off text message alerts while sleeping or while in the office - why not have the same option for notifications? I'm stunned that this option is not included.

It would be nice to have SOME feedback, or at least acknowledgment, from the developer.

Green Apple
    Thanks

It's dead.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Agree with you. The project as itself is a good idea, but not finished. I am unlucky one, who bought this product and I am not satisfied with. During the night I am still disturbed by calendar reminders, push notification sent by IM etc. But I am worry, that nobody from Rock taking care of this half finished product and that is not fair to customers who paid for already.
    Last edited by crus1; 12-27-2009 at 01:21 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Guess the non-response is your answer for those two (imo) critical features