+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SMS (Text) Alerts Bug Report

is a discussion within the

MyProfiles

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
Just received a text while my iPhone was locked. First, briefly heard MyProfile alert, then, despite the fact that I have configured a repeating schedule for it, nothing, just silence.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default SMS (Text) Alerts Bug Report
    Just received a text while my iPhone was locked. First, briefly heard MyProfile alert, then, despite the fact that I have configured a repeating schedule for it, nothing, just silence. Waited a bit, still nothing, so, I unlock my phone, and, what do you know? now, once unlocked, it starts sounding and repeating correctly. Argh though, because that means I cannot hear SMS (text) alerts while my iPhone is locked--not good. (This does not seem to happen with email alerts, by the way. Email alerts sound and repeat correctly despite locked status.) Hopefully it's easy to fix this. Thanks in advance for looking into this. Cheers!

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Thanks for all the details - it helps locate the issue much easier!. Will look into this when completing the port to 3.0 (shortly
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That's great, glad it helps. Welcome, and thanks! PS, hope you can fix the missed-call alert (include, as one of the options for missed call alert configuring, to not enter any names in the list of callers so can have any caller trigger ring [this way, can configure some profiles with names, some without]), and the volume issue, too (when ringer set to escalating, if pick call up mid-volume, MyProfiles should ideally automatically reset ringer volume to highest configured level after call is finished (not happening properly right now). I did post a thread on both of these, too, hoping I've given enough details there as well to help you pinpoint. Again, big thanks! Cheers

Thanks

Hey Festivals - I think the phone trigger is available now.. i'll fix the escalating rings shortly.. thanks!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Swwwwweeeetness, thanks!!

Thanks

Ok - fix for escalating rings will be in beta environment within a few hours.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Awesome, thanks again!