+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does Vibrate/Sound Switching Work?

is a discussion within the

MyProfiles

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
i am currently in the process of deciding whether to buy myprofiles (my trial expired yesterday). i loved the program and I got it to switch between profiles pretty accurately,
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Does Vibrate/Sound Switching Work?
    i am currently in the process of deciding whether to buy myprofiles (my trial expired yesterday). i loved the program and I got it to switch between profiles pretty accurately, but one key thing that I never got working is the switch between silent and audible mode depending on location.

obviously, this is one of the most key uses of the program, so it is a dealbreaker for me. have other users been able to get this to work? was there something a little tricky that i need to figure out? how am i supposed to set my hardware sound toggle?

i am running tonefxs. is that the source of the problem?

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Could be tonefxs. Could be a bug depending on what combination of items you had (although I know users are successful at disabling sounds). Email Rock Support - they can help you with another trial.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!