Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Upcoming Enhancements

Default Upcoming Enhancements
    - Redesign of Alert Popup
    - Profile HUD - more information of enabled/disabled services
    - Option (by default) that when any email is read, all email alerts are self-dismissed. Same with Text messages.
    - Brightness control
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

eugacc (04-28-2009)

Default Calendar integration?
    Hi, this is very usefull application, but few questions:

1) Is there default profile, for example if no rules match, system switch to? There is a System default but in my case phone seems switches to Work or Home, even Home doesn't have any rules at all.

2) Any plans for integration with Calendar appointments and for example "keywords" in appointments. For example something like, as "Meeting" in subject will switch to meeting profile, or Location field in appointment (such as Home/Office) will activates profiles with similar names?

3) Location: what is a range for location point?

1) View the engine analysis log - make sure the engine is on and not manually set (the log will tell you what's happening
    2) Yes - but 3.0 - because 2.0's cal database doesn't have all appt info
    3) Based on the accuracy of the GPS reading - if the GPS reading is, say 50 ft, then it'll be within 50 ft.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

>psuskeels

First of all, i would like to say thank you! ... I was on the edge of selling my iPhone, because the way Apple intended it to be, nobody can be satisfied with.
    When i saw this profile app, my day, week and month were saved. You are the best.
    And the ability to give inputs and see them come thrue ... Amazing.
    Im have some comments and ideas.
    As stated above im also having problems in which profile it sets. I have a feature request for the profile management.
    - The ability to "sort" the profiles and move/arrange them in the order you want them choosen. (Thinking of hold the finger and then move around, a bit like on the home screen)
    -Choose a "Default" profile, for use when no other profile match or no rules are applied. Im only using profile for home and Office, but sometimes when im not home er at the office it chooses car. It would be much easyer with a "default" profile and the ability to order/arrange them.

Besides that ... Keep on the VERY GOOD WORK ! :-) ...

Hi,

is it possible to deactivate the myprofiles alerts over intelliscreen? i read my sms with tlert or intelliscreen preview, same with my emails. for calls i use the alert screen from intelliscreen. but i want to use the allerts of myprofiles, because of the customization and specific profiles. actual i have to deactivate this alerts in a second step, after i use the preview functions from intelliscreen or the call alert screen.

TheAir: You can sor the profiles under the profiles tab (using the edit --> Right "Thumb" print. The order does matter, and you can delete profiles you don't use. The System Default is chosen if no other profiles match.
    Sr: Yes - we're going to implement in a similar fashion to how the phone missed calls work - once you read one email - all email alerts will go away - and same for sms. (This is easiest to start with .

Is it possible to have Alert volume as an option for each alert type? Lets say I want my RingTone to be a low volume = 10, but I want my Custom Alerts for email or SMS to be at a volume = 75. Also maybe an option for escalating volume for Alerts would be nice.

yes.. it def. is a good idea and not too hard to implement.. just need to wait for things to settle a bit on 3.0 (aka bug fixes

Default A few ideas
    1. For MyProfiles it would be nice to have a notification icon always sitting near the time at the top of the screen showing what profile is currently active.

Either using a number, symbol, or letter which can be assigned by the user.

2. For MyProfiles I use the Car Profile and it would be nice to have a rule for GPS that says that if no GPS location is found then use the Car Profile.

Not sure if that made a whole lot of sense.

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

is it possible to integrate a option to deactivate edge/gprs over myprofile? when i use my "night" profil, i want to save my battery and don't need an internet connection. current it is only possible to deactivate 3G.

an other request is to change the email-check behavior. in some profiles i want to check them ever 15minutes, but in other only every hour. my email-accounts don't support push so i have to connect via imap and so the email-check behavior is important for me.

@ Fubie

Great idea - hope it will be coming soon

Default Appointments integration
    Hi,

Now when 3.0 is out, I'm looking forward for what seems to be the most important evolution of the software which is IMHO appointments integration.

Other things to improve:
    * better rules flexibility. I wish to be able to add rules to any profile I am creating.
    * brightness control
    * profile selection with 1-2 finger clicks.

You can see an excellent profile switcher software (for windows mobile platform) here: pocketMax - phoneAlarm (Profiles and alarms)

When i used the WM platform it was the most important software for me.

Cheers,
    Amir.

I agree with Amir77a: coming from Windows Mobile, PhoneAlarm is a must-have software.

This is my first post here, I'll buy my 3GS on August and the first two apps I'll purchase will be Intelliscreen and MyProfiles, granted.

I really wish they will continue to be developed and improved!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Here's an easy suggestion... make an SBSettings toggle for the engine on/off.

would be cool if the time rule works for certain days (mon, tues) rather than weekdays

When can expect an update? is there an ETA?
    32GB Black 3G[S]
    Blackra1n'd RC3

Post launch app on profile switch
    feature suggestion: implement the option for an app to be launched on entering a profile: i.e. an IM app when docked at work, an alarm clock when docked at home, URL when leaving te office, ...

btw: great extension!

Hi, I've been doing a little research and was wondering if it would be possible to include the ability to start an app like mywi under a certain profile?

I would like the ability to have mywi turn on when there is no wifi for example.

Sam

I'd like to echo a few of the requests in this thread....

Having come from Blackberry, I miss granular control over volume within a profile, eg, 60% phone ring, 40% email alert, etc.

Also miss from Blackberry the profile indicator in the status bar.

Finally, I'm finding that wifi is not switching off in my night profile despite my setting to make it do so.

Thanks for helping to make the iPhone even a possibility for an ex BB user!
    . . . . . . Zeke

I have a feature request for the profile management.
    - The ability to "sort" the profiles and move/arrange them in the order you want them choosen. (Thinking of hold the finger and then move around, a bit like on the home screen)

Default Is this still being developed?
    I paid the full price (12.99) for this because, for me, this is critical functionality. After I installed it, I realized that certain things which should work, don't. (E.g. time-based profile switching.) And that there were some pretty annoying bugs (autolock timeout gets reset to 1 minute every time I change profiles.) That sucked, but I lived with it, assuming the app would get updated/fixed. Since upgrading to iOS4, NOTHING works - because it won't even install.

This app is the whole reason I jailbroke my iOS4. Could you please communicate with your users and let us know what's going on and when we can expect a usable app?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast