Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Upcoming Enhancements

We are working on it. You never paid $12.99 - $7.99 i believe is the max anyone has paid. That being said - we are working hard on getting this to work . It's perhaps one of the most complex jb apps out and because of that, requires a lot of time to upgrade. I'll post back when a beta is ready.

FYI There was a bug when changing profiles by time with location based profile items too -- which should be resolved in 4.0 beta when it's ready.. thanks for the autolock as well (and we'll be resolving the wifi issue as well). thanks for your patience.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

Bradwheat (08-02-2010), Fubie (07-28-2010)

This app pretty much makes the iPhone complete - thanks for developing it. I have 2 suggestions:
    1. Visualize which profile is active, eg through an icon in the status bar, or by changing the springboard background/wallpaper
    2. Divert incoming calls that are silenced to voicemail immediately

I hope these enhancements can be included in a new release shortly. Thanks!

K

Is the wifi switching every likely to be implemented? This is the one facility that I think would take this app from A++++ to A++++++

iPhone? More like MyPhone NinetyFour's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds cool
    Owner of the Unofficial ModMyi Palringo Chat Group. Join today!

We've got information in the information age but do we know what life is outside of our convenient Lexus cages?

It would be nice when the music stops or starts playing when switching a profile.
    Maybe there is a other App that can stop playing music when a bluethooth-device connects.

Toni

I am really happy there is an update coming! Thanks so much for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    We are working on it. You never paid $12.99 - $7.99 i believe is the max anyone has paid. That being said - we are working hard on getting this to work . It's perhaps one of the most complex jb apps out and because of that, requires a lot of time to upgrade. I'll post back when a beta is ready.

FYI There was a bug when changing profiles by time with location based profile items too -- which should be resolved in 4.0 beta when it's ready.. thanks for the autolock as well (and we'll be resolving the wifi issue as well). thanks for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by tonitomtom View Post
    It would be nice when the music stops or starts playing when switching a profile.
    Maybe there is a other App that can stop playing music when a bluethooth-device connects.

Toni
    Explain how/why you would use this...

Feature Request:

Repeating Alerts for Push Notifications. Why... I have a few scripts I wrote that send Push Notifications from a server to iPhone when certain events happen, would be nice to have options for repeating alerts like we have with SMS. Save some money on the SMS message plan if I could use Push notifications for Network alerts.
    Last edited by interstink; 07-28-2010 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have a dockingstation in my car, when I forget the phone in the dockingstation and don't stop the music the player runs till the battery runs out.
    So it would be nice when the player stops when the BT Handfree is disconnected.

Toni

It would be really useful if there was an option for alerts (missed call) to work for all calls and not just a predetermined list of phone numbers. Perhaps give alert groups and include/exclude option. In this scenario one could make an exclude group with no numbers, or a fake number if at least one is needed. Then any call that does not match the group triggers the alert.

It would also be great to get alerts for voicemail messages. If you happen to be in n area with poor service when a call comes in you can have a voicemail without the phone ever registering a missed call. In This case the missed call alert won;t help.

Why is this still being sold on Cydia when it is not compatible with 4.1 yet? There should be some sort of announcement via the package notifying potential buyers that it is incompatible at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by adm View Post
    Why is this still being sold on Cydia when it is not compatible with 4.1 yet? There should be some sort of announcement via the package notifying potential buyers that it is incompatible at this point.
    or that maybe, MYPROFILE does not work and if it does its not working properly?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12