Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My3G and iOS4

Default My3G and iOS4
    Any word on the street when an update to My3G will be out to work with iOS4?

I am able to install 1.31 I believe is the latest on Rock; but it never shows up on the iphone 3gs.

I hope an update comes out soon, since this is one of my favorite apps on a JB iphone.

If anyone has any info or can contact the creator that would be great.

Till then I think I'm going to downgrade back to 3.12. So far i'm really not that impressed with iOS4 on a 3GS. Maybe it's even better with the new i4. Though I will wait on an upgrade till more bugs are worked out. Like the you must hold the phone like this and not like this.... LAME

Jammin' w/ the J

Seems like it's been released for ios4. Anybody tried it yet? I'm still holding off upgrading till i know all the apps i need have been updated.

My3G - Rock Your Phone

I upgraded to the new My3G version on my 3.1.3 OS, and I'm having problems with it. It was ignoring the toggle that tells it not to pop up the Wifi check notification and was making my Beejive lock up. I had to uninstall it. Wish I could roll back to the previous version since it worked great.

Can you try the latest update Scytale?
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

Scytale (07-07-2010)

That appears to have fixed it. Thanks for the quick update!

Default Broken 3G on iPhone3G/iOS4.0
    This worked great when I was running 3.1.2 on my iPhone 3G. I upgraded to 4.0, jailbroke it again with redsn0w and then waited for this update for 4.0 support.

This update has actually BROKEN my data service. 3G does not work *at all* now, whether the App is checked, unchecked, ALL APPS checked, or even with My3G *UNINSTALLED*. 3G is broken. I now ONLY have WiFi access on my phone.

MyWi works great, and I hear good things about IntelliScreen, so how can you guys do such a horrible job with this one? (Also had the problem with it asking to enable it for every app even with the option turned off, though I see that's supposedly fixed now.)

How do I get 3G back?

(Edge is broken as well.)

Quote Originally Posted by remys View Post
    How do I get 3G back?
    And I will answer myself: Re-run [the latest] redsn0w. Apparently it's a known issue, addressed by the .5 release on 6/29.

IntelliBorn: My apologies! I guess I didn't pay close enough attention to the order of events.
    Last edited by remys; 07-08-2010 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Thanks

I know this is an old post but telling people they have done a terrible job on something they work hard on for a lot of people n most of there work is free is the reason y people stop putting out jailbreaks,apps, mods,tweaks etc.If its so horrible then do it urself and let me know how gr8 ur work is,

Yeaaahh, sorry. That doesn't fly. This is a paid app, users are entitled to support and likewise they are entitled to complain when the software they pay for doesn't work (in this case catastrophically.*)

* of course it turned out not to be My3G's problem, which I mentioned, stated the fix, and apologized.

Of course, I could go on to say that the issue is one that Intelliborn should have been aware of and directed users to the fix.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not arguing with u I'm just saying if u worked on something and was told it was horrible I'm sure u wouldn't want those people to b able to benefit from ur efforts,no? I didn't mean to single u out I apologise it's from reading all the nasty messages that people like me that don't know much about this stuff, they tell them 2 hurry up with updates n jailbreaks I don't think that's right, but u paid for ur's I appologise I jumped the gun.
    Last edited by HeavyD4; 05-10-2011 at 12:02 PM. Reason: selling

so this works with ipad and newer versions of 4.3.1 or what not? i just got ipad +3g and it would be awesome if i can get 3g/wifi unlimited for the $15/200mb 3g?