Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My3G not working in App Store

Question My3G not working in App Store
    This morning, attempted to update Madden 2010 and received the "you must connect to WiFi" message. Tried several times with no luck -- and I verified My3G was running when I opened the App Store.

Anyone else experiencing difficulties?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am experiencing the same problem. I have tried completely removing and reinstalling both My3G and 3G unrestrictor with no resolution.

Me too. Tried downloading a new game, but no dice. Uninstalled, reinstalled still not working. Hoping for a resolution soon.

Weirdly enough the switch from "working without a glitch" to "not being able to download apps over 10mb anymore" did not seem to happen to everyone at the same time.. For me it happened some time yesterday. I suspect that Apple is now filtering IP address ranges coming from phone companies to enforce this restriction. Maybe using a VPN connection would solve the problem??

Isn't it annoying that Intelliborn does not seem to have any support page for this app? As far as I can tell my3G is not mentioned anywhere on their website.

VPN is not the answer it seems. It does not work. I hope this restriction will eventually be lifted because I sure would like to use the bandwidth I am paying for when I need it.