+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My3G not working in App Store

is a discussion within the

My3G

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
This morning, attempted to update Madden 2010 and received the "you must connect to WiFi" message. Tried several times with no luck -- and I verified My3G was running when
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Question My3G not working in App Store
    This morning, attempted to update Madden 2010 and received the "you must connect to WiFi" message. Tried several times with no luck -- and I verified My3G was running when I opened the App Store.

Anyone else experiencing difficulties?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am experiencing the same problem. I have tried completely removing and reinstalling both My3G and 3G unrestrictor with no resolution.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Me too. Tried downloading a new game, but no dice. Uninstalled, reinstalled still not working. Hoping for a resolution soon.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Weirdly enough the switch from "working without a glitch" to "not being able to download apps over 10mb anymore" did not seem to happen to everyone at the same time.. For me it happened some time yesterday. I suspect that Apple is now filtering IP address ranges coming from phone companies to enforce this restriction. Maybe using a VPN connection would solve the problem??

Isn't it annoying that Intelliborn does not seem to have any support page for this app? As far as I can tell my3G is not mentioned anywhere on their website.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

VPN is not the answer it seems. It does not work. I hope this restriction will eventually be lifted because I sure would like to use the bandwidth I am paying for when I need it.