Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Music Issue

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Unhappy Music Issue
    Hi, I recently restored my iPhone 4, which erased my jailbreak. Luckily, my music and data was safe VIA iCloud.

However, a few days later, I was an idiot and I synced my iPhone with my computer. Now some of my music has been replaced. The song was on my iPhone, but NOT on my computer. Is there any way to get it back?

I have already tried to restore from backup in iTunes, and I'm trying to restore VIA iCloud right now

I do not have the music anymore, because I downloaded from an app called "Mewseek" or something like that. Is there anyway I can get it back?

Thank you,
    -Salil

Does the music appear within your Music app on your iPhone or does it only play via some third-party app? You can transfer iphone tracks directly loaded within your Music app to your computer via some non-Apple program. Depending on whether you are on Windows or Mac there are different apps for the different operating systems. Here is some dozen apps designed to transfer music from iphone to your computer.
    Last edited by Wyman; 08-14-2012 at 07:58 AM.

Thanks

I had a similar situation, although it was with a photo. I could not get it back.
    talk, text, talk, text, damn the battery is low...

you could try data recovery tool, but I don't think you can get those music or photos back.
    Backup ahead.
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
    How to Delete Duplicates in iPhoto