Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to transfer music from my iphone to my laptop

I use PhoneStick for that purpose to transfer my media files both ways. The app performance is intuitive and automatic as for me. You don`t need to wonder how the names of the files appear in the list afterwards. Found it at softorino.com

you can use pwntunes too

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_orange View Post
    I use PhoneStick for that purpose to transfer my media files both ways. The app performance is intuitive and automatic as for me. You don`t need to wonder how the names of the files appear in the list afterwards. Found it at softorino.com
    this one worked for me, thanx

iPhone? More like MyPhone 5kylar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ORCF View Post
    You can use Sharepod. It's free and very easy to use. It'll move (copy) all your stuff from your phone to any computer.
    Agreed!

SharePod is the fastest one I've used. Very light program (no install required) and free. I recommend it

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownloa...oad-15478.html

There you go bud
    Last edited by 5kylar; 05-07-2013 at 07:54 PM.
    iPhone 5c - iOS 7.0.4 Jailbroken

Quote Originally Posted by annalin View Post
    You can use iPhone to PC transfer to move songs from iPhone to PC easily, and we can also use it to transfer other kind of iPhone data to PC in the same way. Have a try, good luck!
    It is very convenient. Thanks for sharing this mighty tool.

Quote Originally Posted by nickyki View Post
    Can somebody teach me on how to transfer music from iphone to itunes in my laptop...step by step pls thank u awesome people
    I agree with #2 H4CK3R. iTune can transfer your music from iPhone to laptop. But don't remember to authorize your laptop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12