+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Yourtube 2 problem

is a discussion within the

Music / Video

forums, a part of the

Media

section;
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Yourtube 2 problem
    Since I have 4.3.1 frimware, i cant Watch any vidéo downloaded With yourtube2 it always crached

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have the same problem too. I can't add videos to iPod app either.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have the same problem iPhone version 3.2.1 I have downloaded your tube 2 I can download but when adding to iPod it s not showing. Any idea how to solve it

Green Apple
    Thanks
    my yourtube2 is also crashing everytime i try to play a video, my iphone 4 is on 4.3.2 i tried to add a video to my ipod library and now the ipod app crashes unless im in safe mode. i emailed the dev but no help from him yet, hopefuly ill get good feedback or maybe a new version is on the way

iPhone? More like MyPhone Janet55's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, guys maybe you can try this YouTube tool: Enolsoft releases YouTube Converter HD for the Mac | MacTech
    "can download and convert YouTube videos and YouTube HD videos for offline enjoyment with many portable devices"
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Go to var/mobile/media/gremlin folder in ifile and delete the contents in folder then respring. But the adding to iPod player on iPhone is still not working but the player does.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So I downloaded yourtube 2 on my iPhone 3GS 4.3.1 and right after trying to adding a video to my iPod.app, I went into my iPod.app and all my content is gone. Music and everything. When I went to the settings/about, it still says I have all my music. What do I do?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

this is suck since the dev haven't fix the crash yet and its already 4.3.3 now.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Same here iP4 4.3.3 The app crash! I can't watch any video and I can't add videos to iPod app either!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Then yourtube 2 probably isn't compatible with 4.3.x.

I haven't used it since it isn't fully compatible with anything past 4.1 (maybe 4.2.1, somewhere around there). All I know is that if you've got VZW yourtube 2 will not let you open YouTube video links from safari or anywhere else (I'm on 4.2.6)

So I'm guessing 4.2.7 or 4.2.8 and 4.3.x it's just flat out not compatible at all.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default New New New
    I was having the same problem with my iphone running 4.2.1 and i downloaded yourtube and it wouldn't transfer the songs to the ipod library, but i then thought about it and turned the phone off and turned it back on and... it worked ! Try it maybe itll do the same for you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default WOW Armondff
    Quote Originally Posted by armondff View Post
    I was having the same problem with my iphone running 4.2.1 and i downloaded yourtube and it wouldn't transfer the songs to the ipod library, but i then thought about it and turned the phone off and turned it back on and... it worked ! Try it maybe itll do the same for you

Yourtube 2 is only not working on 4.3.x and above. Seeing that you have 4.2.1, I can imagine thats why it worked for you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thumbs up AllMyMusic for Mac - Record any music from any online radio station for Mac users
    AllMyMusic for Mac - Record any music from any online radio station for Mac users

This video tutorial is going to show you three steps to record YouTube music on Mac easily. Follow it and you can record your favorite audios from any websites like YouTube, MySpace, Pandora, Napster, etc. as you like.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for nice post