Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ssh

Default Ssh
    Is there any way to ssh music/movies onto my iPod? Cuz i know apple encoded the music files or something like that

Thanks

not that i am aware of because of the way itunes names music, there are a few apps on cydia that will let you put music and video on the device and play it separate from the ipod app, one is called SMusic Pro, can't remember the others though
    In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete, drawn only to be washed away. For the time that I've been given, I am what I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My iPhone is a Part of Me keenpois0n's Avatar
    Thanks

pwntunes does that I believe! it's a paid package

Is pwntunes compatible with 4.2.1 and also is there an "add to iPod" button hopefully?

My iPhone is a Part of Me keenpois0n's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe, all pwntunes does is just let you place your music in the iPod in some specific folder, through ssh, but I think diskaid would be much quicker with that. I wouldnt know how to use it or what it's compatible with, ive never tried it

Quote Originally Posted by keenpois0n View Post
    I believe, all pwntunes does is just let you place your music in the iPod in some specific folder, through ssh, but I think diskaid would be much quicker with that. I wouldnt know how to use it or what it's compatible with, ive never tried it

Thank you very good!!!!
    Private in vietnam tham tu - thám tử