Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ifile music transfer to iPod library

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Ifile music transfer to iPod library
    I tried searching the web and I couldn't find anything so I thought I asked.

Is there a way to transfer music to the iPod library in ifile without using a computer? The music I have is not pirated it's just free downloads that I have using safari download manager. And I don't want to listen to it using ifiles music player.

Thanks
    "There's A Party In My Tummy"

Green Apple
    Thanks
    don't think so, i am pretty sure iTunes would delete the added music anyways.
    pretty sure there are heaps of plists involved.

Hi, you really need to use a computer and add it over through itunes. try to drag or autofill for faster transfer.

Sorry for necro on this thread but there is an awesome tweak for this called Mewseek in Cydia. Just use iFile to put your music in the /media/download directory then run the app.

Default Music 2 iPod
    Download and use Music 2 iPod from Cydia. It moves the music from any place in the directory of your iPod (in this case being Musicbox) into your iPod library, not your iTunes library. The music will be in your music app, but not on your computer (if you have one). You will have to browse the file system on your ipod to find the songs. go to: var/mobile/library and click each song to move it to your iPod/iPhone's music app.

Ok first try bridge on cydia. You have to know where the download is at then you can import. But if you have a pc then download media monkey to sync your music it's much faster than iTunes and it a tag editor.

Try to download "Bridge" in Cydia.

Like iFile you can go any dic/ you like. When you tap on .mp3 files, it will ask you to import to your iPod Library.

Just try it. I sure you'll like it.
    Follow me on twitter @th31nstar

Quote Originally Posted by JSims4 View Post
    Ok first try bridge on cydia. You have to know where the download is at then you can import. But if you have a pc then download media monkey to sync your music it's much faster than iTunes and it a tag editor.
    Or Music2iPod does the same thing as bridge

Quote Originally Posted by 3j3j3j View Post
    Or Music2iPod does the same thing as bridge
    Yea I toyed that one too... It's ugly to me lol