+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to put music from dTunes to iTunes!!!

is a discussion within the

Music / Video

forums, a part of the

Media

section;
Ok this took a while but anyway... First don't say anything negative about this...I know it has probably been posted before but still... im only 14... This is what you
    Thumbs up How to put music from dTunes to iTunes!!!
    Ok this took a while but anyway...

First don't say anything negative about this...I know it has probably been posted before but still... im only 14...
    This is what you do...

Download i-fun box, WinScp, etc.

(i fun box is better on my opinion because you don't need to download Open SSH on youre phone and its quicker but the iphone needs to be plugger in and the best part...ITS FASTER TRANSFERING!!!!!)

Now go into i fun or winscp

then go (your phone name)/Raw File System/private/var/mobile/library/Downloads and there is all your dTunes music/videos!!!! Congrats!!!

Okay, now make a new folder on your desktop (optional) and highlight you're music/vids and and drop the into the folder (or just desktop, recommended for a few songs)

Open up iTunes and after waiting about 2 minutes (iTunes sucks when loading...) and drag the music to iTunes. Yes there is a catch. you might not have all the artwork and you might have to locate the music, which is why i recommend putting the music on the desktop.

I have not tried videos yet, which you can try if you want. For more info with more info on i-funbox, winscp, itunes, dtunes, etc. Message me or e-mail me.
    Good luck!

I also can help you putting Cycorder vids on youtube but it does make the quality like a 600x800 vid. Very very crappy quality on youtube...
    Last edited by [email protected]; 06-18-2010 at 12:11 PM. Reason: I felt like it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

jarylea (06-14-2009)

Thanks

ummmm....I think alot of people might kno this as this has been posted b4...they don't even use dtunes to download I think now that mewseek is out

and don't talk bout appshare and where to get it as it's a app that download cracked apps which is not supported here
    Last edited by z3r01; 12-09-2008 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ive done the jb through spirit. i had done this one with the older jb. now i try to transfer it to the computer it wont show the private folder now

Quote Originally Posted by laysou21 View Post
    ive done the jb through spirit. i had done this one with the older jb. now i try to transfer it to the computer it wont show the private folder now
    in cydia, download afc2add
    iPhone Devices;3

All the iPhone "Killers";50+

How does the iPhone STILL win?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ya can download instalous on cydia for free apps i jus wanted to type somtin up don know if it wass posted

iPhone? More like MyPhone Petrit H's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johnzy6960 View Post
    ya can download instalous on cydia for free apps i jus wanted to type somtin up don know if it wass posted
    Piracy isn't supported in this forum thought