+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Meet the Staff: Annie /i.Annie

is a discussion within the

MMi Site News

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
i.Annie is pretty cool, even though she gave me an infraction.
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iPittsburgh's Avatar
    Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPittsburgh View Post
    i.Annie is waaaay cool! I've gotten an infraction before, but I man up and except responsibility, even for something as minor as an infraction on an iPhone/Modding forum. She's doing her job. At least she does it right which is very rare these days. I own 3 business's and I've only came across 2 out of 66 people who are responsible enough to have a job.

I mean has getting an infraction on
    MMI from Annie really gotten you that upset that you have to post it on a "Meet the Staff" article. Relax!

i.Annie has done nothing but help people. She doesn't have to do that, so give her some respect. A lot of people who know a lot about iPhones/iOS/JBing are not so considerate on helping people. Go to iH8Sn0w's or greenp0ison's IRC, then you'll see what I'm saying.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PoEtikly View Post
    i.Annie is waaaay cool! I've gotten an infraction before, but I man up and except responsibility, even for something as minor as an infraction on an iPhone/Modding forum. She's doing her job. At least she does it right which is very rare these days. I own 3 business's and I've only came across 2 out of 66 people who are responsible enough to have a job.

MMI from Annie really gotten you that upset that you have to post it on a "Meet the Staff" article. Relax!

i.Annie has done nothing but help people. She doesn't have to do that, so give her some respect. A lot of people who know a lot about iPhones/iOS/JBing are not so considerate on helping people. Go to iH8Sn0w's or greenp0ison's IRC, then you'll see what I'm saying.
    Woah

Thanks
    Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,187 Posts

Truth
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Woah, hold your horses there bud. I was being sarcastic you know joking around. Im not upset about the infraction.

Mod edit let's keep it civil please it was a simple misunderstanding leave it at that
    Last edited by Cowboy; 11-06-2011 at 06:31 PM.

Thanks

Woah, hold your horses there bud. I was being sarcastic you know joking around. Im not upset about the infraction.

Mod edit let's keep it civil please it was a simple misunderstanding leave it at that
    I kept it very civil while telling the truth.

Thanks

I know iAnnie is great, She has been extremely helpful to many jailbreakers, and I respect her for that.

I feel I'm being pretty civil.

What truth? That you took things too seriously and do not understand sarcasm.

Thanks

I know iAnnie is great, She has been extremely helpful to many jailbreakers, and I respect her for that.

I feel I'm being pretty civil.

What truth? That you took things too seriously and do not understand sarcasm.
    Haha I'm not going to waste my time with a boy named iPittsburgh nor am I going to turn this thread into something about you when it was started to give respect to Annie. Grow up and be respectful. End of conversation.

Thanks

Nice, taking the high road, very mature of you. I wish you good luck with your 3 businesses. Out of curiosity what does this refer to, "I've only came across 2 out of 66 people who are responsible enough to have a job.", it seemed a little random.

I sincerely apologize for being a "boy" with a stupid username, I should really try to come up with a more creative username.

The truth is I respect iAnnie for all the help she has given to multiple poeple here at MMi.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 1,919 Posts

Lol I didn't even see this, apparently comments to News threads don't get e-mailed to me. :/It's no big deal. Lots of love to you PoEtickly, you're my favorite fanboy. There are people who don't like me (and there are people who don't like some of the other moderators here...) and there are people who do! It happens. Somebody is always going to not like somebody regardless of how many somebodies like somebody... P.S. Thanks for the PM iPittsburgh, even though I had no idea what happened here, I appreciate you going out of your way to say something. It isn't a big deal though, you were just attempting humor and that's okay by me!Let's just pretend this never happened, and you guys can stop arguing over who said what to who about what...and whatnot.

Edit: Cowboy, thanks for the comment. Can you tell me how I'm supposed to hit Thanks in these News threads? Lol.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 11-06-2011 at 09:11 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to i.Annie For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-06-2011)

Thanks

Do you not see the little thumb up symbol in the grey under the post on the far right?

See my crappy ps editing Meet the Staff: Annie /i.Annie-screen-shot-2011-11-06-10.15.25-pm.png

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

No! My page doesn't load like that! Maybe it's this google Chrome?

Thanks

Maybe i am on safari haven't used chrome in forever

Thanks

Nvm saw Simon's older post answering me. What is this forum view??

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

I love how your always either first or second staff to help out someone! Always top of everything! Really appreciate everything

Thanks
    Thanked 14,162 Times in 6,637 Posts

I'm on chrome and mine looks same as cowboys pic.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I'm on chrome and mine looks same as cowboys pic.
    I get the same thing too ;-)

(and why do I still have this Internet crush on i.Annie lol , got to get myself together)

Thanks

So does Annie need to update chrome?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R.Mortera View Post
    I love how your always either first or second staff to help out someone! Always top of everything! Really appreciate everything
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    So does Annie need to update chrome?
    I'm always updated! Even my Safari and Firefox does this. When I access a News thread from not the front page, it gives me all my options, but when go to a news thread directly from the front page I don't?

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    I get the same thing too ;-)

(and why do I still have this Internet crush on i.Annie lol , got to get myself together)
    And you're always letting it be shown.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 11-07-2011 at 09:48 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,162 Times in 6,637 Posts

You are looking at in in article view. You need to click the link at the bottom of the first post to view it in forum view to get all the options.