Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Jailbreak your iDevice

Appreciate the effort. FYI - this type of "pick your device" type of Jailbreak guide has around for quite some time at jailbreakmatrix.com. iClarified has one as well. And don't know why you left out Sn0wbreeze as a JB option for iOS5 on the 4. It's the only Windows option that will preserve your baseband. Redsn0w does not preserve your BB for Windows right now; only Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by RoloDiva13 View Post
    Hm...am I the only one not actually seeing anything at the url? The page loads for a while and then the only thing I see is
    I'm getting that too ):

Thanks
    Thanked 15,329 Times in 7,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Franberry View Post
    And don't know why you left out Sn0wbreeze as a JB option for iOS5 on the 4. It's the only Windows option that will preserve your baseband. Redsn0w does not preserve your BB for Windows right now; only Mac.
    Kyle explained that here:

NOTE: The jailbreak assistant currently supports jailbreak only (no unlock), iOS 4+, and all iDevices except Apple TVs. We'll be adding support for Apple TV next week or sooner, and support for unlock in the next few weeks. It's just being released now, so there may be small bugs - please let us know so we can address them quickly!

Thanks

I got the same thing Rolo.....

Quote Originally Posted by RoloDiva13 View Post
    Hm...am I the only one not actually seeing anything at the url? The page loads for a while and then the only thing I see is

Awesome idea! It's already been done in other places, but having it here in our beloved MMi is totally awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Franberry View Post
    Appreciate the effort. FYI - this type of "pick your device" type of Jailbreak guide has around for quite some time at jailbreakmatrix.com. iClarified has one as well. And don't know why you left out Sn0wbreeze as a JB option for iOS5 on the 4. It's the only Windows option that will preserve your baseband. Redsn0w does not preserve your BB for Windows right now; only Mac.
    We will be adding preserve baseband support in the upcoming updates (i.e. how to jailbreak with PwnageTool/sn0wbreeze). This is first release - it took an exuberant amount of time to build this so we wanted it out as soon as we had it populated enough. It's a work in progress.

Great work MMI. This site is such a resource and I'm pretty sure my 3GS wouldn't work without this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Tucker View Post
    We will be adding preserve baseband support in the upcoming updates (i.e. how to jailbreak with PwnageTool/sn0wbreeze). This is first release - it took an exuberant amount of time to build this so we wanted it out as soon as we had it populated enough. It's a work in progress.
    It looks great. Look forward to seeing the updated releases.

Wow this is really great! Thanks modmyi!

Odd, doesn't work for me. I click 3GS and it does nothing. Any one else having that issue???

Got it....
    Last edited by SepticTank; 11-02-2011 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbeck0265 View Post
    I agree about limera1n but jailbreakme.com has been purchased buy someone not involved with the jailbreak community and modmyi has warned us in a post about a month ago.
    Not really. It was bought by Saurik (you can check, they did a posting on it a couple weeks ago). It's still very safe and convenient if you have a supported OS

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 Times in 1,227 Posts

For folks seeing a blank area where the jailbreak assistant should be, it's a Firefox issue. Use another browser and it will work fine (we're working on a fix for Firefox which should be live tomorrow).

Thanks

I agree about limera1n but jailbreakme.com has been purchased buy someone not involved with the jailbreak community and modmyi has warned us in a post about a month ago.
    Saurik has jailbreakme.com back so it's 100% safe.
    Last edited by mikerlx; 11-02-2011 at 11:14 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you so much guys. This helps so much. It's sites like this that make you appreciate it.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Wow love this very much. Very good job guys

Fantastic!! I spent a few hours trying to find a jailbreak/unlock for a friends 4 running 4.2.1 the other day..... problem was it had baseband 03.10.01 and I wanted to unlock that. What info I didn't have was if I upgraded to 4.3.? would it update my baseband and would there be a unlock available for the new baseband as 03.10.01 was never unlocked. Would it be possible to have a baseband unlock guide as well? It would mean you go straight in, look at the iOS version along with the baseband and know instantly if it can be jailbroken and unlocked as well.

Works on IE but doesn't work in firefox.

It was purchased by someone, and then Jay Saurik (the man responsible for Cydia) purchased it from them. Jailbreakme.com is still a very safe way to jailbreak and there is nothing to be concerned about.

Jailbreak iOS 5 ? :/ unthearded

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

This is what makes MMi an unique community.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast