Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Meet the Staff: Cody Overcash / cash7c3

Default Meet the Staff: Cody Overcash / cash7c3

Meet the Staff is a new series which over the next few weeks will be highlighting ModMyi.com's awesome staff. Hopefully this well let our readers and members get to know us a little better by learning a bit more about our staff's wealth of crazy and fun people.

Let's start it off with one of the two founders of ModMyi.com.

(Cool last name, huh?)

Logan - Tell us a little about yourself. Your age, location, education, and what do you want to be when you grow up?

Cody - Horrible Hipster age group. Currently living in Denver, Colorado. I am a mechanical engineer, petroleum production manager, internet entrepreneur and race car driver. When I grow up I want to be a x-wing pilot.

Logan - How'd you first get involved with the ModMyi.com community? How long have you been a part of MMi?

Cody - I decided to exist it and existed it. Since before it was conceived. In other words, I am ModMyi.com's co-founder and ModMyi.com's first member. Seriously though, Kyle and I saw Apple was making a phone so we put together modmyiphone modmyifone ModMyi because we liked Apple computers and figured their phone would be pretty epic.

Logan - What devices do you own? Is there one can't wait to get?

Cody - All of them more or less and since I own them all there isn't one I can't wait to get (except whatever the next one is - must have new toys).

Logan - What Cydia/Apple tweaks/applications can you not live without?

Cody - MyWi, iBlacklist, IntelliID, Shazam and of course the ModMyi app.

Logan - What do you think of the new iOS5 and iPhone 4S?

Cody - iOS5 is a natural progression of implementations of jailbreak tweaks like iOS4 before it and iOS3 before that and and... I'm thinking about switching back to the iPhone 4 from my iPhone 4S as the battery isn't lasting one work day which is starting to really get on my nerves. Other than that the 4S is an obvious improvement to the 4.

Logan - If you could be any super hero who would it be and why?

Cody- Brian O'Conner. Because The Fast and the Furious was SOOOOOO real. Speed Racer. Because race car driver and Trixie is sooo hawt!

Now you've met Cody Overcash, aka cash7c3. Look for more Meet the Staff articles over the next few weeks as we highlight each of our staff members!
    Last edited by Kyle Matthews; 10-27-2011 at 04:54 PM.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

I used to live near Denver :P

Hipsters......

Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    Hipsters......
    At least he's not wearing that god awful scarf knit cap combo trying to look like a cold play groupie.

iPhone? More like MyPhone frail1's Avatar
    Thanks

Denver is a terrible city! Pit bulls are illegal and are put down in the city if you get caught with one.

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Such a good looking young man!

nice!!! most awesome staff MMI!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frail1 View Post
    Denver is a terrible city! Pit bulls are illegal and are put down in the city if you get caught with one.
    you are right about that but at least they have medical marijuana there..

No way, I live in Denver to! It would be a honor if I got to meet him in person!

Awesome job Logan! Looking forward to the other staff members you'll be highlighting in the next coming weeks.

P.S. I had a feeling that Cody was this goofy and awesome.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,180 Times in 6,199 Posts

nice work, you forgot to add that your an all around good guy......................................creeper. lmao

It's awesome to get to know you better Cody! Common interests.. haha

"Denver is a terrible city! Pit bulls are illegal and are put down in the city if you get caught with one."

"you are right about that but at least they have medical marijuana there.."

so.... you could get legally high and then kill pit bulls?

Thanks everyone for the comments. Look for the next coming days and week for a little diddy on all the admins and moderators that make this place an awesome place to be.

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I credit you for awesome ideas Cowboy! You don't ever get to see many forums where users get to know a little bit about the staff. This is nice, bc people get to know who created this nice community and get to see the faces of who they are talking to/getting advice or help from.

Alpine White M3 FTW! Do you mind me asking what mods have been done?

Kyle Cody broom and simon

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Kyle Cody broom and simon
    Hahahahahahahaha

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast