Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hello World! - Joshua Tucker

My iPhone is a Part of Me keenpois0n's Avatar
    Thanks

what's will the flush of new writers? I haven't seen any from Matt sovaca or nick hesson recently..did they ditch? not dissing the new guys, but just wondering..

Quote Originally Posted by Maxhasadhd View Post
    ahah my dad doesnt go there too often because its expensive i hella like the new folsom theater the paladio. but we mostly go to folsom 14 cuz its not as much as the others
    Actually I went to the Palladio for the first time the other night to see Fast Five. I think the theater is pretty nice and unique.

Quote Originally Posted by keenpois0n View Post
    what's will the flush of new writers? I haven't seen any from Matt sovaca or nick hesson recently..did they ditch? not dissing the new guys, but just wondering..
    Haha how many new writers have appeared on the scene?
    Last edited by Joshua Tucker; 05-06-2011 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

ya i also like how its the only theater(i know of)with pepsi sodas instead of coke oh ima see fast five on saterday after detention:/ a turkey gave it to me... gobble gobble stupid teachers

How delightful!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

we need tutorials on making mobile substrate tweaks dont u think tucker? i made one on utube

That does sound like a cool idea. I didn't know that, awesome! I'll have to watch it sometime.
    Last edited by Joshua Tucker; 05-06-2011 at 01:39 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

cool..

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

haha heres the post on it more devs need to do this cuz im the ONLY person on youtube with a vid on making a tweak..its not a hard concept of helping out. if u want a community to grow u gotta share like babies.. if u keep it to urself how is there guna b any1 left? exactly so if all devs died whod make a tweak? we would have to learn the hard way.. i think wierd so ya.. makes sense to me

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to modmyi. Be ready to hear some ignorant stuff that a few of the members post about mmi's writers articles. In advance I am sorry for that.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    Your wearing toms.....
    Welcome!

Jk about the toms bro.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2G View Post
    Welcome to modmyi. Be ready to hear some ignorant stuff that a few of the members post about mmi's writers articles. In advance I am sorry for that.
    Haha ignorance? Don't worry we all have the case of that sometimes. I'm all about learning and helping others likewise.

Welcome I hope the u make a difference here cause some of the writers only keep talking about same like iPhone 6 4 me it's something stupid if iPhone 5 it's not out

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Tucker View Post
    Haha ignorance? Don't worry we all have the case of that sometimes. I'm all about learning and helping others likewise.
    Im not talking about the Lack of knowledge on a subject, Im talking about the people who will say some mean, ignorant things about the article write. Just wait you will see what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Notangel74 View Post
    Welcome I hope the u make a difference here cause some of the writers only keep talking about same like iPhone 6 4 me it's something stupid if iPhone 5 it's not out
    See what I mean, There is already some one b1tching about the other writers in a reply to your introduction post.

For lack of a better term, there is some A$$holes here. Thats what I was trying to say. But for every A$$hole there is 5,000 awesome people on mmi. Thats why I love it here. I look forward to reading your articles.
    Last edited by Rob2G; 05-06-2011 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [SIGPIC]

I understand, things like this happen everywhere you go, no matter what. Hopefully I'll be able to persuade them that we are all a team that supports one another. Not to mention, I try my best to bring some variety to the scene. But, I'm not perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Notangel74 View Post
    I'll see what I can do . But, the iPhone 5-6 is hot news right now so it should be expected.
    Last edited by Joshua Tucker; 05-06-2011 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi there welcome to mmi ignore the b1tches and you'll be fine
    Cheers.

PM me if u think my sigs nice

nice, didn't know you were in college and thought you lived in the UK haha!

Hi Josh! Welcome! That's very cool that you're an Eagle Scout, I am too!

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    That's how we roll .

Quote Originally Posted by bartzjosh View Post
    nice, didn't know you were in college and thought you lived in the UK haha!
    Haha nope, I'm from the U.S. .
    Last edited by Joshua Tucker; 05-06-2011 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Maxhasadhd View Post
    haha heres the post on it more devs need to do this cuz im the ONLY person on youtube with a vid on making a tweak..its not a hard concept of helping out. if u want a community to grow u gotta share like babies.. if u keep it to urself how is there guna b any1 left? exactly so if all devs died whod make a tweak? we would have to learn the hard way.. i think wierd so ya.. makes sense to me
    Woo will have to check your video out I'm a week. Yea I'm always happy to share info too. Only thing I have made are bootlogos haha

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    Yea Eagle here as well lol

Well I'm off for a couple hours of sleep then finish setting up for Jason Derullo concert tonight. Later mates
    Last edited by bartzjosh; 05-06-2011 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Right on man, sleep well! I should probably be sleeping myself but I seemingly have more important things to do lol.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast