+ Reply
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 258

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The Official ModMyi.com AppStore App

is a discussion within the

MMi Site News

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
You'll pay money for an iPhone, but you can't pay $3 for an ad removal...you guys don't support MMi.
...
  1. #141
    MMi's "X" Member awesomeSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dragonspiral Tower in 3DS
    Posts
    4,524
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 347 Times in 259 Posts

    You'll pay money for an iPhone, but you can't pay $3 for an ad removal...you guys don't support MMi.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to awesomeSlayer For This Useful Post:

    Cowboy (09-01-2010)

  3. #142
    iPhone? More like MyPhone KBI2113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Just downloaded it. So great! One step closer to having everything I need for my phone. Just still wondering how the HELL this got approved for iTunes.

  4. #143
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ibnyaffa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    chi town
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 153 Times in 74 Posts

    what's this all about.
    congrats btw. love it. needs some work bit love it.


  5. #144
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    701
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 61 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    I though of a great idea for this app. Since when you go to the links in your emails from mmi it brings you to the mobile site, we could make it so that it opens in the app or you get a push notification from the app and then we can disable email alerts
    How about Push notifications for page news as well?

  6. #145
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts

    3.1.2 fail! I never thought I'd say that, lol.

  7. #146
    Livin the iPhone Life rhekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,294
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 65 Times in 53 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PeezaPi View Post
    Huh? How can you discover something that's listed right in the description on what it does? However posting it here in these forums was just /WRONG/. Let them promote their app /HERE/ and let people /DECIDE/.

    On a different note, I have to agree with some others that the safari version seems so much easier to read.
    do you realize how many popups and adressess come up while using firewall. not everyone realizes what they are or do. i was giving people the choice. as you said "and let people /DECIDE/."

    on another side note. firewall is a jailbroaken app. yes? designed for the jailbreak community to filter out content that they wish not to see. yes? as soon as it is used on an app that was designed by and for the jailbreak community. you all start acting like Apple. treating me like "how dare i"

    you say use this app over there. but not over here.

    just like Apple. please dont jailbreak, we just dont like it.

    well get used to it. thats why i, you and everyone else on this forum jailbreaks. /CHOICE/ would you rather not have it?

    as for supporting the community. [As in giving funds] ive allready stated that ive purchased numerous apps written by the community. does that mean i shouldnt give more? yes and no. it all really depends.

    as you can see ive got a PAID JB application that eliminates such annoyances as commercials. why be redundent and pay for something that an app i allready have, allready does.

    they know this. i know this. and God damnn all you really should have known this.
    Last edited by rhekt; 09-01-2010 at 01:58 PM.
    killall Terminal[]

  8. #147
    Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,001
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 66 Times in 52 Posts

    Mods, I saw one other post with someone having the problem with iTunes asking for your password when you open the ModMyi app. I have that problem too. Is that a bug? Does it have something to do with purchasing the upgrade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yespazio View Post
    2.39$ to remove the ads, i hope you are joking... i prefer to visit it from safari mobile, with no adds.
    I purchased the upgrade, not because its worth it, but because I want to support the people that created it. Think about that and stop being a cheap ***.
    Last edited by TheOrioles33; 09-01-2010 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

  9. #148
    Livin the iPhone Life rhekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,294
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 65 Times in 53 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    I purchased the upgrade, not because its worth it, but because I want to support the people that created it. Think about that and stop being a cheap ***.
    what if every jailbreak app from here on out is ad supported? and the only way to get rid of them would be to say, pay a fee of $2.99?

    now this wouldnt be a universal fee. it would be just for that individual app. so every app you buy you'd have to dish out another $2.99, just to be ad free.

    this sounding interesting yet? would you still pay for each "upgrade" to be ad free? just to stand on your high chair and say you support the people that created it. i think not. stop being a moron.
    killall Terminal[]

  10. #149
    Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,001
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 66 Times in 52 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rhekt View Post
    what if every jailbreak app from here on out is ad supported? and the only way to get rid of them would be to say, pay a fee of $2.99?

    now this wouldnt be a universal fee. it would be just for that individual app. so every app you buy you'd have to dish out another $2.99, just to be ad free.

    this sounding interesting yet? would you still pay for each "upgrade" to be ad free? just to stand on your high chair and say you support the people that created it. i think not. stop being a moron.
    I did it to support ModMyi. I didnt say I would do it for everyone. If the particular dev deserves it, then yes, I would support them. Understand? Do I need to explain it better?
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

  11. #150
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    I did it to support ModMyi. I didnt say I would do it for everyone. If the particular dev deserves it, then yes, I would support them. Understand? Do
    I need to explain it better?
    You might have to explain it better. There are a lot of dense people on this site as you can see.

  12. #151
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Wow this fast became a flame post- guys/gals/children/others- I personally don't care why you paid 2.99 or got the free one- totally your perogative. However think of it like a Tip, and the waitress gives you a happy ending... In this case- you pay 2.99 to have no ads... I see value in it, and if the 2.99 funds more jabreaks and keeps this community running- great.

    If I see the free version and I don't have a problem with the ads, then stick with the free version- we don't care that's why you have choice.... Free or Paid- make up your mind all by yourself, we don't care what possible excuse/religious/financial or moral problem you have with it...
    just effin do it- most of us are adults...

    Btw this was posted on the safari site, and give me 2 mins to go buy the app- and if you're scared about your wife looking at your visa bill an seeing the charge- ask her how she likes her JB phone and tell her it was all for her

    That and just grow a pair!

  13. #152
    Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,001
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 66 Times in 52 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wastedrocco View Post
    Wow this fast became a flame post- guys/gals/children/others- I personally don't care why you paid 2.99 or got the free one- totally your perogative. However think of it like a Tip, and the waitress gives you a happy ending... In this case- you pay 2.99 to have no ads... I see value in it, and if the 2.99 funds more jabreaks and keeps this community running- great.

    If I see the free version and I don't have a problem with the ads, then stick with the free version- we don't care that's why you have choice.... Free or Paid- make up your mind all by yourself, we don't care what possible excuse/religious/financial or moral problem you have with it...
    just effin do it- most of us are adults...

    Btw this was posted on the safari site, and give me 2 mins to go buy the app- and if you're scared about your wife looking at your visa bill an seeing the charge- ask her how she likes her JB phone and tell her it was all for her

    That and just grow a pair!
    Well said my friend!
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

  14. #153
    apatia z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,698
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    hahaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by ibnyaffa View Post
    what's this all about.
    congrats btw. love it. needs some work bit love it.

    we also talk about alcohol apparently...you might have also been drunk to have a theme like that..beer goggle lol but yea im drunk now posting
    /lies
    Last edited by z3r01; 09-01-2010 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

  15. #154
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thanks- I thought so- sometimes I surprise myself.

    Is it because I am in Canada- I couldn't find the 2.99 version? Maybe with our dollar worth so much, apple said- "we got this one"

  16. #155
    Livin the iPhone Life rhekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,294
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 65 Times in 53 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wastedrocco View Post

    That and just grow a pair!
    wow the angst. i think you missinterpreted what i and others were thinking and saying.

    BTW i deleted the app. so all you cryin sappy little snitches will be able to sleep well tonight.
    killall Terminal[]

  17. #156
    Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cambridge, U.K
    Posts
    1,512
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 123 Times in 101 Posts

    This app is awesome. So much better than having an annoying bookmark
    I would like to see an option that let's you open news pages or forums to page one instead of the end of the comments if you get what I mean but great job guys it really is laid out well

    iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

  18. #157
    Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cambridge, U.K
    Posts
    1,512
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 123 Times in 101 Posts

    Lol dw there is an option to stop it scrolling to last page nice

    iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

  19. #158
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rhekt View Post
    wow the angst. i think you missinterpreted what i and others were thinking and saying.

    BTW i deleted the app. so all you cryin sappy little snitches will be able to sleep well tonight.
    No- I am sure I read correctly- you're just too sensitive to someone saying they don't care what you chose to do- you deleted the app- great you get a gold star, I bet your mom's proud.

    If you are referring to the general population if this forum as little snitches- go troll and ***** elsewhere- remember you probably used this forum for a lot of your info before you became an app developer- just saying.

    Btw- dev an app that you think is such an amazing app- cause apparently you're just that good.

    I am far from an I-pro, but I support where I shop- here, hofo etc because without resources like this, I would be sitting at a mall kiosk paying to jb my phone.

    I don't see why you needed to resort in name calling- like I said- most of us are adults here.

  20. #159
    Super Moderator Cer0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MN/WI
    Posts
    14,001
    Thanks
    388
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

    Insults and fighting stops now. Anymore will get infractions. Play nice.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cer0 For This Useful Post:

    SnowLeo (09-01-2010)

  22. #160
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Insults and fighting stops now. Anymore will get infractions. Play nice.
    Bbbbbbut he started it

    Lol

+ Reply
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts