Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 258

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The Official ModMyi.com AppStore App

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    The first Apple store app to REQUIRE iOS 4.0 (that I've seen). Hmmmmmmm
    Any app that was built in the 4.0 sdk requires IOS 4 unless you change the target build. Witch since it uses IADs that isn't an option.

  2. #102
    iPhoneaholic redaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 120 Times in 100 Posts

    Been waiting for this long time!

  3. #103
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mindblown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    HAWAII
    Posts
    258
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    Surprised that Apple approved this.
    haha i second that! LOL

  4. #104
    Writing this from the new app, I must say, it is amazingly awesome! Congratz on getting this approved!!

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    If you don't want iAd to show.... BUY it for 2.99!! Come on!! How much have you gotten from this place!! That's not even a frappé!
    I've purchased FirewallIP as well one of your themes and many countless other JB apps. /MANY/ apps I've purchased havnt been or won't be updated to be compatible with an iP4. So consider those donations. So if I've found the workaround that you guys are charging $2 for.... Don't be so pissed off that I figured it out before you guys. The difference is I'm giving this advice /free/ of charge, instead of creating a redundant app for $2.00. Think about that while your drinking your low fat double shot frappé engery mix.
    killall Terminal[]

  6. #106
    Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pittsford, NY via Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,741
    Thanks
    549
    Thanked 622 Times in 346 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rhekt View Post
    I've purchased FirewallIP as well one of your themes and many countless other JB apps. /MANY/ apps I've purchased havnt been or won't be updated to be compatible with an iP4. So consider those donations. So if I've found the workaround that you guys are charging $2 for.... Don't be so pissed off that I figured it out before you guys. The difference is I'm giving this advice /free/ of charge, instead of creating a redundant app for $2.00. Think about that while your drinking your low fat double shot frappé engery mix.
    Wow, you understand how Firewall IP works. You did not discover sh*t. You're just being your typical stingy self.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by paganizonda83 View Post
    Wow, you understand how Firewall IP works. You did not discover sh*t. You're just being your typical stingy self.
    yes i /did/ discover it. if you weren't such a smartA55 you probably would have too. i never said i developed anything. or created anything. all i said was that i found a workaround. this workaround was used by an application that i /USE/. can it be possible others have utilized this method other than myself? maybe even before me? /SURE/ all i did was give FREE advice. dont 5H1t where you eat. /MOST/ importantly this isnt piracy or warez. so save your dumbA55 comments to people who dont know any better.
    killall Terminal[]

  8. #108
    formerly known as Method2001 TheGrandFinale2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Spooner Street
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts

    Good job, will be downloading

  9. #109
    Congrats MMi !!!!! Always wanted an app from u!!!

  10. #110
    Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    1,582
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 111 Times in 94 Posts

    I prefer the Mobile Safari version of MMi. Also I can write in my trademarked red MMi font whereas I can't in the app

    Also I found the iAds annoying and I'm not paying $2.99 but like I said I like the Safari version anyway.
    Last edited by MetallicaFan1991; 09-01-2010 at 02:56 AM.

  11. #111
    Switching back and force all day, I'm ganna go with the safari version, it's more conviniant & simple overall for me

  12. #112
    It's a joke, an app dedicated
    to ppl who mod Their idevice and who 70% arnt on ios4 to have an ios4 requirement is plain mental. Why not
    just put it in cydia where we u would not be forced to require 4.0 by apple (which is obviously why they allowed it, to get users of site to update)

  13. #113
    I like the app but where's the New Posts button? Without it it is nowhere as good as the Safari Version :-(

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by smeeshum View Post
    I like the app but where's the New Posts button? Without it it is nowhere as good as the Safari Version :-(
    It is called "Latest" in the app.

  15. #115
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    You couldn't be more wrong even if you tried. what people are saying is that you go and pay $400 on a phone that is overpriced compared to android phones but you couldn't spend a few dollars on a app to help the community YOU are part of get better and help pay for improvements.

    Go ahead use the safari version, just don't expect help from the mods here because you arnt paring for them to keep the site up and running

    Congrats on getting the app into the app store. I wonder how long it will last tho :P
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  16. #116
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Overhere, CA
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rhekt View Post
    yes i /did/ discover it. if you weren't such a smartA55 you probably would have too. i never said i developed anything. or created anything. all i said was that i found a workaround. this workaround was used by an application that i /USE/. can it be possible others have utilized this method other than myself? maybe even before me? /SURE/ all i did was give FREE advice. dont 5H1t where you eat. /MOST/ importantly this isnt piracy or warez. so save your dumbA55 comments to people who dont know any better.
    Huh? How can you discover something that's listed right in the description on what it does? However posting it here in these forums was just /WRONG/. Let them promote their app /HERE/ and let people /DECIDE/.

    On a different note, I have to agree with some others that the safari version seems so much easier to read.

  17. #117
    I am using the app now but am i just being blind or is there an option where i can view my cydia packages that i cant find?

  18. #118
    Nice app


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  19. #119
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Chiba, Japan
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Wow, does that mean cydia will be available on iTunes sometime?

  20. #120
    iPhone? More like MyPhone VaderForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts

    So far, so good. Good job on V.1.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    =Is the quality of your life, the outcome of your own thoughts?=

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •