Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Official ModMyi.com AppStore App

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    The first Apple store app to REQUIRE iOS 4.0 (that I've seen). Hmmmmmmm
    Any app that was built in the 4.0 sdk requires IOS 4 unless you change the target build. Witch since it uses IADs that isn't an option.

Thanks

Been waiting for this long time!

iPhone? More like MyPhone mindblown's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    Surprised that Apple approved this.
    haha i second that! LOL

Writing this from the new app, I must say, it is amazingly awesome! Congratz on getting this approved!!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    If you don't want iAd to show.... BUY it for 2.99!! Come on!! How much have you gotten from this place!! That's not even a frappé!
    I've purchased FirewallIP as well one of your themes and many countless other JB apps. /MANY/ apps I've purchased havnt been or won't be updated to be compatible with an iP4. So consider those donations. So if I've found the workaround that you guys are charging $2 for.... Don't be so pissed off that I figured it out before you guys. The difference is I'm giving this advice /free/ of charge, instead of creating a redundant app for $2.00. Think about that while your drinking your low fat double shot frappé engery mix.
    killall Terminal[]

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rhekt View Post
    I've purchased FirewallIP as well one of your themes and many countless other JB apps. /MANY/ apps I've purchased havnt been or won't be updated to be compatible with an iP4. So consider those donations. So if I've found the workaround that you guys are charging $2 for.... Don't be so pissed off that I figured it out before you guys. The difference is I'm giving this advice /free/ of charge, instead of creating a redundant app for $2.00. Think about that while your drinking your low fat double shot frappé engery mix.
    Wow, you understand how Firewall IP works. You did not discover sh*t. You're just being your typical stingy self.

Quote Originally Posted by paganizonda83 View Post
    Wow, you understand how Firewall IP works. You did not discover sh*t. You're just being your typical stingy self.
    yes i /did/ discover it. if you weren't such a smartA55 you probably would have too. i never said i developed anything. or created anything. all i said was that i found a workaround. this workaround was used by an application that i /USE/. can it be possible others have utilized this method other than myself? maybe even before me? /SURE/ all i did was give FREE advice. dont 5H1t where you eat. /MOST/ importantly this isnt piracy or warez. so save your dumbA55 comments to people who dont know any better.
    killall Terminal[]

formerly known as Method2001 TheGrandFinale2001's Avatar
    Thanks

Good job, will be downloading

Congrats MMi !!!!! Always wanted an app from u!!!

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

I prefer the Mobile Safari version of MMi. Also I can write in my trademarked red MMi font whereas I can't in the app

Also I found the iAds annoying and I'm not paying $2.99 but like I said I like the Safari version anyway.
    Last edited by MetallicaFan1991; 09-01-2010 at 02:56 AM.

Switching back and force all day, I'm ganna go with the safari version, it's more conviniant & simple overall for me

It's a joke, an app dedicated
    to ppl who mod Their idevice and who 70% arnt on ios4 to have an ios4 requirement is plain mental. Why not
    just put it in cydia where we u would not be forced to require 4.0 by apple (which is obviously why they allowed it, to get users of site to update)

I like the app but where's the New Posts button? Without it it is nowhere as good as the Safari Version :-(

Quote Originally Posted by smeeshum View Post
    I like the app but where's the New Posts button? Without it it is nowhere as good as the Safari Version :-(
    It is called "Latest" in the app.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

You couldn't be more wrong even if you tried. what people are saying is that you go and pay $400 on a phone that is overpriced compared to android phones but you couldn't spend a few dollars on a app to help the community YOU are part of get better and help pay for improvements.

Go ahead use the safari version, just don't expect help from the mods here because you arnt paring for them to keep the site up and running

Congrats on getting the app into the app store. I wonder how long it will last tho :P
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rhekt View Post
    yes i /did/ discover it. if you weren't such a smartA55 you probably would have too. i never said i developed anything. or created anything. all i said was that i found a workaround. this workaround was used by an application that i /USE/. can it be possible others have utilized this method other than myself? maybe even before me? /SURE/ all i did was give FREE advice. dont 5H1t where you eat. /MOST/ importantly this isnt piracy or warez. so save your dumbA55 comments to people who dont know any better.
    Huh? How can you discover something that's listed right in the description on what it does? However posting it here in these forums was just /WRONG/. Let them promote their app /HERE/ and let people /DECIDE/.

On a different note, I have to agree with some others that the safari version seems so much easier to read.

I am using the app now but am i just being blind or is there an option where i can view my cydia packages that i cant find?

Nice app

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Wow, does that mean cydia will be available on iTunes sometime?

iPhone? More like MyPhone VaderForce's Avatar
    Thanks

So far, so good. Good job on V.1.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    =Is the quality of your life, the outcome of your own thoughts?=

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast