Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The New ModMyi.com Cydia Dev Portal

Cool, now i can submit my @ "shake phone and find a taco stand" app! Stupid app store rejected it.

Dammit dont know how the "@" got there.
    Last edited by George Lopez; 05-22-2010 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

can you upload ringtones? if so what format?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

We host original content. If it's a ringtone you've created (not trimmed from someone else's work, actually created the music etc) then sure. If you're just submitting illegal copyrighted content, then no, we don't host that.

iPhone ringtones are in .m4r format.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Thanks

awesome!
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Brilliant job it's an awesome setup!!

this is great. had a chance to try this out a few days back
    killall Terminal[]

Finally! A new and improved cydia uploader! This works much better than the old version, and finally allows the ability to allow updations of content, custom dictions, &c . Though, it could still use some other things, like a radio button for uploading original ringtones or vWallpapers.

Noobish question, do the vWPs also have to be original (which means, for example, no uploading of converted youtube videos or converted dreamscenes)? Does anyone know how to modify a .deb in order to install a vWallpaper to where it belongs, at var/mobile/Library/media/skrew/[something] (or wherever it belongs)?

What's going on with Dev-Portal? I try to log in but it doesn't let me?? It's a great script BTW. Thank you for this.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    What's going on with Dev-Portal? I try to log in but it doesn't let me?? It's a great script BTW. Thank you for this.
    Same i think it was something to do with them setting up the live WWDC coverage as it started a bit before that.

anybody else having trouble logging into the dev portal today besides me? when I login in just takes me back to the login page...

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    anybody else having trouble logging into the dev portal today besides me? when I login in just takes me back to the login page...
    Same this needs to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Freerunnering View Post
    Same this needs to be fixed.

seems to be working again now

I am about to submit an update to my theme, previously hosted with bigboss, to mmi repo, how do I ensure there won't be duplicates/the new version replaces my previous versions? I have to look on how to remove my theme from their repo completely, I guess?
    Last edited by ryanstylee; 06-17-2010 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanstylee View Post
    I am about to submit an update to my theme, previously hosted with bigboss, to mmi repo, how do I ensure there won't be duplicates/the new version replaces my previous versions? I have to look on how to remove my theme from their repo completely, I guess?
    I think u need to get the package ID and then it can be transferred to mmi for hosting - I had a similar situation with a couple of my themes, so just email kyle and he'll send the info u need...

iPhone? More like MyPhone VaderForce's Avatar
    Thanks

Very nice indeed

How long does it take for a package to be put into cydis

Why I can not add modmyi source to cydia?

What is modmyi source for iPhone 3GS cydia?
    Last edited by phirumkhiev; 11-10-2010 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by phirumkhiev View Post
    Why I can not add modmyi source to cydia?

What is modmyi source for iPhone 3GS cydia?

http://apt.modmyi.com/ - it should be there by default, if not then something must have went wrong during the jailbreak process..

my package is not showing up on dev portal. is there something im doing wrong

I'm getting an error when uploading a package! I don't know why. Can anyone help?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast