Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Who Won Our Most Recent Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Chase817 View Post
    hey cash or p_f: do you know if you got my email? i still haven't gotten my core case (unless you listed my name by accident, in which i would be sad. )
    You know, I just logged in here to ask the very same question. My core case isn't here yet, either. And I really want to see it, since I would like to buy my wife one of them for my old (her new...) 2G.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that I won. And I'm REALLY looking forward to the Core Case. But I just want to know if it's on the way. :-)

Thanks,
    OneRing2Rule
    Last edited by OneRing2Rule; 09-30-2008 at 04:46 PM.
    If I've helped you or even just made you laugh, hit Thanks. Every time you do, an iPhone gets jailbroken. FREE THE iPHONES!!!

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Sure is. Just takes time, like any contest "please allow 4-6 weeks" kinda thing.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Ya, I'm looking forward to getting mine. I just hope 2G IPHONE is the one coming.
    Last edited by one1; 10-01-2008 at 02:26 AM.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Thanks

my core case came today, and I love it
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Congrats to everyone
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

Green Apple
    Thanks

wooo hooo my core case came today wifey opened up the box so i will check it out when i get home!
    Cant wait to get home now lol

Thanks again Corecases and modmyi.com

Wil

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

My Core Case arrived today.. I got the black one for the 3G..... I like the lining inside the bottom of the case... I like how you put it on... for some they may think it is to smooth to the touch.... or slippery.....

Your hole phone is protected very well.... the only button I have a little bit of trouble with is your power button.... it is a little bit harder to press....

I also have a screen protector on my phone and the case went on great with it on....

Over all I think its a great case and I am happy with it.... I like the smoothness of it but will be careful whenever I pick up the phone to hold it tight so that it doesn't slip out of my hand...

Now I am interested in the white one... LOL

Many Thanks modmyi.com and Corecase!
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 10-02-2008 at 04:05 PM.

Cool Core Cases are GREAT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by michael@corecases View Post
    Congrats to all the winners from the team at Core Cases and special congrats to the lucky winners that will/have received one of our cases... hope you like them.

Regards
    The Core Case Team
    Hey, MMi peoples and Michael and the Core Case Team:

Thanks everso for the bitchin' case. I fell in love with it on line, but holding one in your hand just was so much better. I've been through five or six cases (the guys at the Apple store and the AT&T store know me by name, now), and I just wasn't satisfied. This case just rocks. It's snug, designed for the user, weight is very light and looks smexy.

I showed my wife the case and her eyes glazed over with that ooh-baby-I-want-it-now look that I haven't seen since . . . well, too long. :-)

So, I'm online right now, ordering the 2G version (brushed black aluminum) for my baby. She can't wait. hehe

Congrats again, Michael and everyone for making the definitive case for my iPhone. Thanks to all for the contest and my prize.

And for those of you out there reading this post. My bullsh!t factor is zero, this case really *is* the best one that I've had. You need to surf over to the corecases.com website and pick one up. Shipping is reasonable and "themantle" saves you $5.

Sweet!!!

Michael
    If I've helped you or even just made you laugh, hit Thanks. Every time you do, an iPhone gets jailbroken. FREE THE iPHONES!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Got mine today as well. This seems like a very well finished case. I like it.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

iPhone? More like MyPhone chbearsrock's Avatar
    Thanks

Just got my black case for my iPhone 2g today...It's amazing and fits perfectly over my bodyguardz full phone cover. Thanks a lot to MMI and CoreCases.

To Cash: Thanks so much for these forums. I used ModMyMoto before coming to MMI and I can honestly say that they are the two most helpful phone modding websites that I have ever found. In fact -- a few weeks ago when I was going to switch up my iPhone for a Nokia I decided against it because I couldn't find any forums nearly as useful as the ones you have created.

Thanks again.
    Chbearsrock

Thanks

Got mine yesterday, love it a lot, really, really, good case, a nice break from the cheap plastic ones

Thanks

FCUK man! I am yet to get it!

Quote Originally Posted by sayam View Post
    FCUK man! I am yet to get it!
    Did you win?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michael@corecases View Post
    Did you win?
    Yes, I won a corecase and I want a black 2G one. You can see my name on the first page for your reference.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123