Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Goodbye ModMyiF0ne. Hello ModMyi.

Also just a thought , personalization! Each user here has his/her icon, away, signature, and such info. But what other types of personal options can one get so that when he makes a post and new people come, the get to know people more personal. I'm not talking like a myspace profile , but small things like mood status etc
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe people will think twice before sucking off Steve again and eating up their crappy new products (aside from the iPhone of course)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sziklassy For This Useful Post:

NakedFaerie (09-14-2008), z3r01 (09-14-2008)

iPhone? More like MyPhone sdmojaydo619's Avatar
    Thanks

aww i like that we have a ipod classic section now. Too bad im selling mine.
    Why can't people be more interrigent rike me? RICE!
    R.I.P - iPhone 2g, iPod classic 80GB

sziklassy, I just thanked you for that funny signature you have
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

iPhone? More like MyPhone lostwhiteboyy's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i was trying to figure out the iphone version of the site! im all confused!

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Oh this is so stupid of Apple...... don't care for the domain name now.... would have liked to had a poll to give you ideas as what to choose this time around... but oh well, guys keep up the good work!

APPLE this is childish stuff!

As for the internet..... one1 is right..... it doesn't matter about the domain name as far as the search engines go.... there are ways to get around all of this..... not going to open my mouth one bit more because the next thing they will be complaining again about something else and I am not going to give them a accuse!

...i would have been lost without MMi. You guys are the Best! i think i access this site at least 3 times a day for new news. Glad to see your not shuttin down shop.
    :-D

Thanks for the Repo update, showing in Cydia now.

You guys made the best choice with ModMyi. The site deals with more than just the iPhone so "Mod My i" encompasses all "i" releated Apple products.

This name is better actually.

Smile Phew....
    It's a bless to have you back...

Name change would affect anyone here when all the important people stays in the same place and working better everyday. with all respect, God bless this site.

oh..that's why i couldnt add your repo last night on cydia.

Thanks

I love Apple, but they can be real asses sometimes.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

Still, i give full prop for MMI to stand in front of apple for this. They have all the money to do all the law suits they want, while I am surprised that MMI actually have the funds to stand in front of apple for this long time.

How is Appleiphoneschool.com still around?

Or Planet iPhone and iPod touch fans WTF?!?!?!?!

However the only real reason Apple attacked MMi is because it's dominating the field. When your numbers start hitting the major league you hit the radar and become a threat. In a logical sense I'd have done the same from the Apple standpoint, yet as a "normal" person I think it's BS. Think about how much publicity was gained from Apple attacking this site. It has lots of users and not only that there are always tons of guests on. MMi will always be my premier source for touch and phone needs, and the expansion to the other products will draw even more users to this community.
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?

You could have changed it to ModMyWiFiFone (for the wireless lovers), ModMyWiFe'sFone (for the married fellas), ModMyWiVes'Fone (for those with multiple spouses), or ModMyiBuggy-as-hellFone (which is what the iPhone is right now)!! Why not ModMyeYeFone (and offer online optical screenings)? Seriously, there are tons of sites with the name "iPhone" in them! Why did they come after this site with such a vengeance? That is a load of manure!

Cheers!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    vacuum?

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    sziklassy, I just thanked you for that funny signature you have

just asking but, why are you and so many others so geeked about getting thanks?

if you have to scream "thank me" in your signature, is it really a thanks at all?
    Last edited by tattoojack; 09-14-2008 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to tattoojack For This Useful Post:

vandy1997 (09-14-2008)

Thank you for your comments, tattoojack - you have been thanked! I think that those people just want to be loved. Give them a break - or a tattoo would be nice too!

Quote Originally Posted by tattoojack View Post
    lmao

just asking but, why are you and so many others so geeked about getting thanks?

if you have to scream "thank me" in your signature, is it really a thanks at all?

wow thats bull..... from apple glad u guys still here

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast