Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ABC News Touts Success on Apple TV

MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,482 Times in 568 Posts

Default ABC News Touts Success on Apple TV

On Wednesday, ABC shared with the world a new infographic that should go a long way in helping content providers not yet in business with Apple see the light and understand the benefits of bringing their content to Apple TV.

According to the stat-filled visual in question, "Users watch 50% more ABC live video on Apple TV than on desktop and mobile combined."

In the short time that the ABC News channel has been available on the Apple TV, the news organization leaned that viewers now spend "65% more time per visit on Apple TV than on the desktop."

The impressive usage and engagement stats that news organizations like ABC continue to experience is inspiring competing news outlets to join the Apple TV family. Just last month, CNBC and Fox Now Channel landed on Apple TV.

To learn more about the success ABC News has found on the set-top box, check out the informative visual below.

Source: PatentlyApple

Thanks

I "tout" it

Thats on American only study as I'm the only one stupid enough here to buy a Apple TV and I've only turned it on once in the last 6 months and that was to see if it still worked.
    As it doesn't stream from my NAS its useless to me.
    I was hoping for a jailbreak for it but thats never going to happen.