+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The MacBook Micro is here, also might have a camera

is a discussion within the

Member Written Mac News

forums, a part of the

Mac News

section;
Guys, the MacBook Micro has been announced. You're going to love it. It's three things: a Powebook from 1998, a student's art project, and a really short email. We hear
    Thanks

Default The MacBook Micro is here, also might have a camera
    Guys, the MacBook Micro has been announced. You're going to love it. It's three things: a Powebook from 1998, a student's art project, and a really short email. We hear it may boast a camera, too. Check out the gallery below to see this wonder of modern technology doing its thing... you will not be disappointed.

Update: Grace K. sent in a Flickr link, complete with video of the Micro. Check it out after the break. It doesn't make this thing feel any more "real," but what else were you planning on doing today outside of looking at Apple rumors? Mow the lawn? Pshaw.

[Thanks, James]

Guys, the MacBook Micro has been announced. You're going to love it. It's three things: a Powebook from 1998, a student's art project, and a really short email. We hear it may boast a camera, too. Check out the gallery below to see this wonder of modern technology doing its thing... you will not be disappointed.

[Thanks, James]
    Gallery: MacBook Micro

Filed under: Desktops, Tablet PCs

The MacBook Micro is here, also might have a camera originally appeared on Engadget on Sat, 15 Aug 2009 05:08:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

IMG_6201 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ lol. That looks crazy

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Haha, makes me want to actually be productive, instead of just reading about other people being productive lol

Mad props to the creator

Raptors, what do you do all day? i never see you post anything else on the forums, except for some crazy new ***** every day lol. Thanks for keeping this site exciting.
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!