+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help iPod touch 4g jb issue

is a discussion within the

Member Written iPod News

forums, a part of the

iPod News

section;
Help guys so i got an iPod 4g mc544 model and I tried to jb it but all I got was a blank cydia icon and a safariless iPod. Anyone
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help iPod touch 4g jb issue
    Help guys so i got an iPod 4g mc544 model and I tried to jb it but all I got was a blank cydia icon and a safariless iPod. Anyone with this issue too?

Thanks
    Please be specific. Do you have the iPod Touch 4G with iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken? If so, and you used redsn0w (which you should've because it's really good), then did you remember to boot tethered? (after you jailbroke)

Oh, I searched Google. You have the iTouch 4G 32GB with iOS 4.2.1 ? After you jailbroke, re-open redsn0w, do what you did before except now check "Just boot tethered right now," and then it should work...
    Last edited by wongjmeng388; 01-18-2011 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If I helped you, hit Thanks!

Jailed iPhone: I've seen a user pay for apps. Men have made FaceTime calls and hit nothing but a dead zone. Yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules. Because of that, they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be.
    Jailbroken iPhone: What are you trying to tell me, that I can screw around with Apple?
    Jailed iPhone: No, JB'd iPhone. I'm trying to tell you that you won't have to.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hello I am new to this site, and i was wondering, how do you post a thread? because i have a huge issue but i dont know how to post it up

Thanks
    Go to a section via :
    Apple, iPhone & iPad News | ModMyi.com > Forums > iPod > Your Section > Keep Clicking until you see a list of posts i.e. here: iPod Touch Jailbreak / Upgrade / Downgrade / Restore if you have JB problem > then click New Post on the top left corner. It's a blue button.
    If I helped you, hit Thanks!

Jailed iPhone: I've seen a user pay for apps. Men have made FaceTime calls and hit nothing but a dead zone. Yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules. Because of that, they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be.
    Jailbroken iPhone: What are you trying to tell me, that I can screw around with Apple?
    Jailed iPhone: No, JB'd iPhone. I'm trying to tell you that you won't have to.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

oh thanks i found out the issue was i wasnt rebooting my ipt tethered after the redsn0w jb on 4.2.1