Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All things ANEMONE for iOS 10

Quote Originally Posted by trancelikestate View Post
    Anyways, it's a pretty cool tweak and does allow the dialer to theme again. Just wish I could figure out the opacity thing. There doesn't appear to be a control for it and I have played with what tweaks are installed in an attempt to change it but to no avail. It's not a major issue but I would like it to be more opaque. Also the voicemail button sends the device strait into safe mode. In other news, my signal bars theme works! Along with the UI of the apps all except the launch images. Anyone know how to theme those? Switched to my 7 as the primary device for now since it's been relatively stable.

Can't wait for:

Springtomize
    Maggiccolors
    ColorfulKBD
    HidemeX

I check for updates on those regularly. Is vxBakerxv still on these forums?
    On the 6plus 10.2 no safe mode when i tap the voicemail button. Must a 7 thing or another tweak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, what do mean wallpaper background? I don't understand.

Are widget icons themed the same way as settings icons it looks like maybe?

ANNNND I keep asking but no one is addressing it. Are launch images themable in Anemone? I can see iOS 10 still uses them.

Hey guys I just Jailbroke my iPhone 7+ today on 10.1.1 & I have Anemone 2.1.1-16 I believe & every time I go to open it crashes. Also I've read that there is a newer version of Anemone but it doesn't show up in Cydia for me am I missing something? I appreciate the help.

Sorry, what do mean wallpaper background? I don't understand.

Are widget icons themed the same way as settings icons it looks like maybe?

ANNNND I keep asking but no one is addressing it. Are launch images themable in Anemone? I can see iOS 10 still uses them.
    The opacity is built into the wallpaper that he's using as a background.

Widget icons?

Launch images can be themed.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Hey guys I just Jailbroke my iPhone 7+ today on 10.1.1 & I have Anemone 2.1.1-16 I believe & every time I go to open it crashes. Also I've read that there is a newer version of Anemone but it doesn't show up in Cydia for me am I missing something? I appreciate the help.
    You have the latest released version of Anemone.

It's prolly crashing because you didn't do one of the many steps required to make this horrid JB work halfassed. I just run stock on my 7+.

But HOW is it built into the wallpaper? Just an added layer or something? The wallpaper itself is opaque? Ha.

By widgets I meant when you scroll left on the iOS 10 springboard and see the date and summarys of apps with icons at the top.

What's the format and or location for themeing the launch images in Anemone? I can't find any in the posted example theme.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,432 Times in 7,684 Posts

Default All things ANEMONE for iOS 10
    But HOW is it built into the wallpaper? Just an added layer or something? The wallpaper itself is opaque? Ha.
    I still don't have a clue what you're talking about thru three posts on this topic ^. . Please come at the question with different wording. What wallpaper? From what? What background? Specifics please.

By widgets I meant when you scroll left on the iOS 10 springboard and see the date and summarys of apps with icons at the top.
    Those little icons in the upper left of each ios10 widget are not themable. (Yet). Coolstar would have to write a whole new hook. Don't hold your breath.

What's the format and or location for themeing the launch images in Anemone? I can't find any in the posted example theme.

Thanks!
    Do you mean what used to be called "loading screens" in themes? These aren't themable in 10 to my knowledge. At least none of my themes from the past (iOS8?) that had them - that are now updated to 10 - have them working. All dead. We lost Calculator theming in 8.. loading screens in 9 (I think) and now Dialer in 10.
    Last edited by NewD; 2017-02-23 at 03:50 PM.

You'll notice when Darock posted his screenshot of the "callbar" tweak his dialer or phone menu was opaque but in the screenshot from my phone of the callbar tweak the phone menu is very transparent and he said it was opaque from his wallpaper background but I don't know what that means. It's like the blur is absent in mine. His almost looks like the blurred background behind a folder.

Yes, launch images, aka loading screens. The initial image that is shown when an app is launched. King o Hill seems to think they can be.
    Last edited by trancelikestate; 2017-02-23 at 12:04 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

NewD (2017-02-23)

Sorry, I didn't realize you meant loading screens. They're gone.

But, I still see them...

Thanks

But, I still see them...
    Of course. They're still a part of iOS. Just like Calculator, DialerPad, etc. They're just not themeable anymore. Everything we've lost the ability to theme since iOS 6 (last time 99.9% of UI was themeable) is still a part of iOS. It's just that Winterboard and Anemone can no longer "hook" them - to theme. Apple's converted them to bitmapped images or some such thing that can't be hooked.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2017-02-23), kristatos (2017-02-24), trancelikestate (2017-03-08)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 674 Posts

EDIT. not needed

Thank You,peace out @hip5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1758.jpg  
    Last edited by Hip5; 2017-03-06 at 01:08 AM.

"Yes, I jailbreak"
    Thanks

Is it possible to apply AE icon effects to only some icons? I'd like to use a glyph style theme but not all my apps are themed. If I don't use an effect I have a mix of glyphs and big square icons. Is there any way to apply a mask or effect to the unthemed icons and leave the others?
    Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itr2sti View Post
    Is it possible to apply AE icon effects to only some icons? I'd like to use a glyph style theme but not all my apps are themed. If I don't use an effect I have a mix of glyphs and big square icons. Is there any way to apply a mask or effect to the unthemed icons and leave the others?
    Thanks!

No. Not possible. But I use a "simple" AE for all icons that then makes my unthemed icons "look" uniform with the rest of the theme.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

itr2sti (2017-03-11)

"Yes, I jailbreak"
    Thanks

Thanks NewD!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to itr2sti For This Useful Post:

NewD (2017-03-11)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345