Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 96

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: All things ANEMONE for iOS 10

  1. #61
    Thanks bud. I'll see if I get anywhere with the background but I doubt it. Maybe they'll give it back to us when they get it working? I rebooted and had not reinstalled yet but my icons were still themed. Is it possible to theme UI of other apps still?

  2. #62
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Calculator hasn't been able to be themed - even in WB since iOS 8. Dialer has now been taken away from us in iOS 10 too.. Background can be themed I believe but not number pads.

    And Anemone only needs to be reinstalled after each reboot on the 10.1.1 jailbreak for iPhone 7/7+.
    I don't know why this is, but after every reboot, I don't have to reinstall anemone, it works fine after rejailbreaking.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    I don't know why this is, but after every reboot, I don't have to reinstall anemone, it works fine after rejailbreaking.
    Same for me. Never have to reinstall Anemone.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Calculator hasn't been able to be themed - even in WB since iOS 8. Dialer has now been taken away from us in iOS 10 too.. Background can be themed I believe but not number pads.

    And Anemone only needs to be reinstalled after each reboot on the 10.1.1 jailbreak for iPhone 7/7+.
    The only way i have seen the dialer themed in ios10 is by using callbar tweak and selecting replacing phone app. Am using it now with Elixir theme on ios10.2.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

    menard_00 (2017-02-20), trancelikestate (2017-02-20)

  6. #65
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,690
    Thanks
    8,322
    Thanked 16,432 Times in 7,684 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    I don't know why this is, but after every reboot, I don't have to reinstall anemone, it works fine after rejailbreaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Same for me. Never have to reinstall Anemone.
    Read above gentlemen.. I said only on 10.1.1 iPhone 7 do you have to reinstall Anemone.. Are you both on 10.1.1? Unless you guys are on lower versions of Anemone.. Do you have the 'no-respring' version 2.1.1-16 in Cydia? And RocketBootstrap 1.0.5? After every reboot you should need to reinstall RBS FOR SURE.. and Apple File Conduit 2. The one time I didn't also reinstall Anemone I still got error.. but that WAS a couple of versions ago.. Maybe Coolstar fixed along the way..

    1) You're on 10.1.1 iPhone 7/7+?
    2) you DO have to reinstall RBS - right?
    3) Are you using Anemone 2.1.1-16?

  7. #66
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    I'm on 10.1.1 on the 7+.
    I have the latest version of Anemone 2.1.1-16.
    I have rocketbootstrap 1.0.5.
    I never have to reinstall rocketbootstrap after rebooting. Ever. I don't use ABC2.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #67
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,690
    Thanks
    8,322
    Thanked 16,432 Times in 7,684 Posts

    Default All things ANEMONE for iOS 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    I'm on 10.1.1 on the 7+.
    I have the latest version of Anemone 2.1.1-16.
    I have rocketbootstrap 1.0.5.
    I never have to reinstall rocketbootstrap after rebooting. Ever. I don't use AFC2.
    Wow. You must have a special phone, dude! Lol. You're the first to not have to that I've heard. Yalu 1011 doesn't remember daemons for load after reboot. Clears them each time.. Anemone's optitheme engine and RBS both use load daemons. You should get an error upon opening Anemone after each reboot. You must be running some tweak - maybe something in Flex? - that is protecting the behavior from happening on your phone. Well stranger things have happened with this crazy half baked JB.. lol.

  9. #68
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    Wait, I get that anemone error too about optitheme not being able to contact the springboard, but it has no effect.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #69
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,690
    Thanks
    8,322
    Thanked 16,432 Times in 7,684 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    Wait, I get that anemone error too about optitheme not being able to contact the springboard, but it has no effect.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The error that the rest of us get talks about reinstalling RBS. Are you sure you don't have the old Anemone nightlies repo installed preventing you from getting the newest from Cydia. Forgive my disbelief, bro, you're a veteran. But please post a screenshot of your installed version of Anemone.. ? Thx.

  11. #70
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    1. I get that error too about reinstalling anemone and rbs, but it's just that, a message. There's no other effect.

    2. I don't have the old anemone nightly repo installed.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #71
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,690
    Thanks
    8,322
    Thanked 16,432 Times in 7,684 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    1. I get that error too about reinstalling anemone and rbs, but it's just that, a message. There's no other effect.

    2. I don't have the old anemone nightly repo installed.
    And when you get the on screen error you're able to tap somewhere on the screen to release the error and choose a new theme? That's what all I've heard say they can't do - like me. I'd love to see a screen video of you getting past that screen and changing your theme, Padg. I'm not normally the disbelieving type - but this is hard to believe.. lol. Unless there's a key combo workaround you're using to release the error that the rest of us haven't discovered yet.. . And I didn't say that message "affected Anemone from working" - I said you can't change themes while the message is on screen.

    The point is though - that after you reinstall RBS and Anemone / the error message goes away completely - and I would think everyone would want that anyway.

  13. #72
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    I get the error and I can get past it by pressing ok, but I can't actually change the theme without a respring.

    https://youtu.be/DqH7tOFs7L8

  14. #73
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,690
    Thanks
    8,322
    Thanked 16,432 Times in 7,684 Posts

    Default All things ANEMONE for iOS 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    I get the error and I can get past it by pressing ok, but I can't actually change the theme without a respring.

    https://youtu.be/DqH7tOFs7L8
    Wow, thanks! You have a very special phone.. .. but your themes should definitely apply after you hit Apply with no Respring on 16. The fact that they don't and you get the error message proves my original point that you, also, have a need to reinstall Anemone and RBS after each reboot, bro, for it to work properly. People on 10.2 don't get that error message at all and have their themes apply immediately with no respring.

    So you too will need to get into the habit of reinstalling both after each reboot. Just a damn bug of this 10.1.1 MachPortal JB.
    Last edited by NewD; 2017-02-20 at 03:22 PM.

  15. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Wow, thanks! You have a very special phone.. .. but your themes should definitely apply after you hit Apply with no Respring on 16. The fact that they don't and you get the error message proves my original point that you, also, have a need to reinstall Anemone and RBS after each reboot bro. People on 10.2 don't get that error message at all and have their themes apply immediately with no respring.

    So you too will need to get into the habit of reinstalling both after each reboot. Just a damn bug of this JB.
    I think all my phones are special I'm using the latest Anemone from BigBoss repo.
    This jailbreak acts different for each user, depending on what combination of tweaks are installed. Just because something doesn't work for you, you can't assume everybody else gets the same results.
    Perfect example is Respring+. You've been using it from day 1. I on the other hand, have not been able to get it to work. It just crashes and does nothing. I have to use Respring Fix.
    This directly after a reboot and re-jailbreak!
    https://youtu.be/MnUFQiQYu18

  16. #75
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,690
    Thanks
    8,322
    Thanked 16,432 Times in 7,684 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    I think all my phones are special I'm using the latest Anemone from BigBoss repo.
    This jailbreak acts different for each user, depending on what combination of tweaks are installed. Just because something doesn't work for you, you can't assume everybody else gets the same results.
    Perfect example is Respring+. You've been using it from day 1. I on the other hand, have not been able to get it to work. It just crashes and does nothing. I have to use Respring Fix.
    This directly after a reboot and re-jailbreak!
    https://youtu.be/MnUFQiQYu18
    Well you know me, menard.. I do spend most of my days finding the common problems and try to present solutions for the community. Actually I can't agree that this JB works 'random and different' for everyone - that's an overstatement from my experience talking to scores of you. There ARE different tweak conflicts that occur. And my educated guess is that that's your issue with Respring+. Have you tried the iCleaner Pro - turn off all dylibs to rule out a tweak conflict? You're a veteran. You've probably tried all that. You'd also be the first I've heard that had an issue with Respring+.

    What I've been trying to establish from day 1 of the 10.1.1 JB are the things common on "all phones" with JB. And there are many. The fact that it doesn't load Launch daemons is universal - so that's how I knew that anyone running Anemone would have issues after a reboot. Anemone may still "function at some level" - but not normally. Hence the error messages and need for Respring to apply a theme Padgoi showed.

    Without reinstall - no normal usage.. on "all" phones on this JB.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    menard_00 (2017-02-20), Padgoi (2017-02-20), rocarizt (2017-02-20)

  18. #76
    I said, acts different for each user, depending on what combination of tweaks are installed.
    I never had the 'disappearing' signal bars. They all display, from 1-5. Also, I don't have any problem getting my iPad Air 2 to JB with Yalu102, but I have seen many people say it takes up to 10-12 tries before it works for them. So, I wouldn't call it an overstatement. Seems pretty random to me. But then again, I have special phones
    I didn't bother digging through tweaks to find what was causing Respring+ not to work. Respring Fix works just fine, so I just left good enough alone.
    You are good at informing us with the latest news, updates and fixes! Keep up the great work

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2017-02-20), kristatos (2017-02-20)

  20. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    The only way i have seen the dialer themed in ios10 is by using callbar tweak and selecting replacing phone app. Am using it now with Elixir theme on ios10.2.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brilliant! Thank you sir! Am I missing the opacity control? How'd you get it so opaque?

  21. #78
    Anyways, it's a pretty cool tweak and does allow the dialer to theme again. Just wish I could figure out the opacity thing. There doesn't appear to be a control for it and I have played with what tweaks are installed in an attempt to change it but to no avail. It's not a major issue but I would like it to be more opaque. Also the voicemail button sends the device strait into safe mode. In other news, my signal bars theme works! Along with the UI of the apps all except the launch images. Anyone know how to theme those? Switched to my 7 as the primary device for now since it's been relatively stable.




    Can't wait for:

    Springtomize
    Maggiccolors
    ColorfulKBD
    HidemeX

    I check for updates on those regularly. Is vxBakerxv still on these forums?
    Last edited by trancelikestate; 2017-02-21 at 09:44 PM.

  22. #79
    You can find him on Twitter. Just put @ in front of his username.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    menard_00 (2017-02-22)

  24. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by trancelikestate View Post
    Brilliant! Thank you sir! Am I missing the opacity control? How'd you get it so opaque?
    The opacity is from the wallpaper background.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •