Results 1 to 7 of 7

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Unboxing iPhone 7 Plus JetBlack

  1. #1
    My iPhone is a Part of Me velkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    897
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 453 Posts

    Default Unboxing iPhone 7 Plus JetBlack
    Introducing the newest video from SpyVe Productions, the iPhone 7 Unboxing. This is no ordinary video...We are looking to break our record for most views on YouTube and would like to send this into Apple headquarters.

    Please view and share this video as many times as you can and with everyone you know. It only takes 2 clicks to share, but know that this means the world to us. We thank you for all your help advance!!!

    iPhone Without JB - SKY Without Stars..

  2. #2
    When you say you want this video to go to Apple HQ what do you mean by that? You want them to see it? You want them to add it to their site? You want Tim Cook to "like" it? Thanks.

  3. #3
    My iPhone is a Part of Me velkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    897
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 453 Posts

    My ambition is to ask for a job.
    iPhone Without JB - SKY Without Stars..

  4. #4
    Livin the iPhone Life bigboyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    North East Coast
    Posts
    2,095
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 430 Times in 265 Posts

    Nicely done! Just makes me want my Jet Black 7 Plus sooner than the third week of Nov haha

  5. #5
    Livin the iPhone Life vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,423
    Thanks
    709
    Thanked 308 Times in 220 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by velkus View Post
    My ambition is to ask for a job.
    Not to burst your bubble but opening a box of iPhone wont get you a job at Apple. I have opened several Apple boxes. I can, however, suggest you post your resume at apple.com/jobs

  6. #6
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Striknine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts

    Wow, that is some heavy duty footage you have there. If I was in charge of hiring at Apple I'd hire you. Nice video and effects.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  7. #7
    My iPhone is a Part of Me velkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    897
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 453 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    Nicely done! Just makes me want my Jet Black 7 Plus sooner than the third week of Nov haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Striknine View Post
    Wow, that is some heavy duty footage you have there. If I was in charge of hiring at Apple I'd hire you. Nice video and effects.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thank guys !

    Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    Not to burst your bubble but opening a box of iPhone wont get you a job at Apple. I have opened several Apple boxes. I can, however, suggest you post your resume at apple.com/jobs
    Thank you for the info! I Have another 3 Videos for Apple.. You never know
    iPhone Without JB - SKY Without Stars..

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •