Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 352

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: List of iOS7 compatible Cydia Tweaks - let's compare notes

  1. #101
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,775
    Thanks
    6,978
    Thanked 15,537 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Ifile doesn't work yet for 64bit devices like the 5S.

    I too am waiting for them to get MS updated for 64bit 5S.
    iFile works on my 5S.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    - since I just got my AT&T gift card for Christmas with enough cash on it to get my 32GB Gold 5S.. :-)
    Damn, now I gotta change my order!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  3. #103
    I don't know why the AssistantLove tweak, well... isn't getting any love. Its one of those tweaks that I could never give up jailbreaking for. It integrates Siri with one of several 3rd party GPS apps, instead of the default Maps app which I've frequently had issues with.

    Navigon is an excellent GPS app but there are so many context menus and input boxes to go through just to get a destination entered. This is, of course, impossible to safely do while driving. AssistantLove fixes all that.

    Don't get me wrong; I'm by no means complaining that it hasn't been updated yet. I'm just shocked that it is not found anywhere on any of the "ios 7 compatibility" lists. I'd test it myself but I'm very hesitant to do so. I imagine that it is not compatible...

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by altoiddealer View Post
    I don't know why the AssistantLove tweak, well... isn't getting any love. Its one of those tweaks that I could never give up jailbreaking for. It integrates Siri with one of several 3rd party GPS apps, instead of the default Maps app which I've frequently had issues with.

    Navigon is an excellent GPS app but there are so many context menus and input boxes to go through just to get a destination entered. This is, of course, impossible to safely do while driving. AssistantLove fixes all that.

    Don't get me wrong; I'm by no means complaining that it hasn't been updated yet. I'm just shocked that it is not found anywhere on any of the "ios 7 compatibility" lists. I'd test it myself but I'm very hesitant to do so. I imagine that it is not compatible...
    I too love Assistant Love for that reason - but recently it stopped sending things correctly to Google Maps. Whatever I say to it it just gives me "No Route Options" when Siri launches into Google Maps on my jailbroken 5 on 6.1.2. Don't know why..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    iFile works on my 5S.
    Really. Weird that it doesn't work for me and others.

    You do anything special to get it working?

  6. #106
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,775
    Thanks
    6,978
    Thanked 15,537 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Really. Weird that it doesn't work for me and others.

    You do anything special to get it working?
    Nope, just installed it normally. 7.0.4 on a 5S. Doesn't register but seems to work fine.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    bliken (12-25-2013)

  8. #107
    iPhone? More like MyPhone BrainSmashR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Natchitoches, LA.
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 51 Times in 38 Posts

    I just noticed Flipswitch has been updated...anyone know of any apps using this feature so I can test it out??

  9. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Nope, just installed it normally. 7.0.4 on a 5S. Doesn't register but seems to work fine.
    Tried again and ifile does work on my 5S running 7.0.4

  10. #109
    My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    562
    Thanks
    549
    Thanked 118 Times in 86 Posts

    ip5. Firewall IP installs ok but crucially there is no text box to type a new Allow or Deny ip or domain.

  11. #110
    iPhone? More like MyPhone alex-xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    hello ladies and gents,does anyone else is having a problem with cydia refreshing?
    bigboss and modmyi repo are giving me posix: operation timed out error...
    it is happening to me since APT 0.7 update, i am still on 6.1.2

    is it because new jailbreak,to much traffic on cydia?
    update to ios7 and jailbreake till you still can

  12. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Tried again and ifile does work on my 5S running 7.0.4
    Works for me, iPhone 5S on ota 7.0.4 jailbroken.

  13. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Should only be a few hours.
    Cheers Pal

  14. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pauldafunk
    Cheers all how long will it take for the winterboard to allow themes to install and run on the device
    Should only be a few hours.
    This, of course, was only a joke..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  15. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by alex-xx View Post
    update to ios7 and jailbreake till you still can
    no need for that for another few months

  16. #115
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Komatins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    379
    Thanked 631 Times in 155 Posts

    On my iP5 works Barrel.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Komatins For This Useful Post:

    meth357 (12-26-2013)

  18. #116
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Nope, just installed it normally. 7.0.4 on a 5S. Doesn't register but seems to work fine.
    That's the weirdest thing. Would that have anything to do with MS (assuming it's mobile substrate)? The updated version I've got is 0.9.4001

    I haven't been modding since 3Gs and have no idea what's been happening since.

  19. #117
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,775
    Thanks
    6,978
    Thanked 15,537 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by khempfer View Post
    That's the weirdest thing. Would that have anything to do with MS (assuming it's mobile substrate)? The updated version I've got is 0.9.4001

    I haven't been modding since 3Gs and have no idea what's been happening since.
    Nope, don't think so. As far as I know iFile doesn't use MS.

  20. #118
    iFile works perfectly on my 5S.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  21. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    iFile works perfectly on my 5S.
    hi,does it let you register?
    My humble thanks to:all themes creators,modders and coders.
    My special thanks to Sk37ch for unselfishly sharing his work and knowledge,
    dmick89 for his support and kind words for my work.
    Mcfly,Alfroggy,KOH,ferlop,Ian,Decal,RKO and NewD for puting up with my stupid questions.
    and all who click thanks on my post,thank you all

  22. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    hi,does it let you register?
    Unless its been updated, I wouldn't think so. Mine hasn't registered yet.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    meth357 (12-26-2013)

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •