Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 352

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: List of iOS7 compatible Cydia Tweaks - let's compare notes

  1. #61
    New beta version of activator just released!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-24-2013), Hip5 (12-24-2013)

  3. #62
    my3G works on my IP5S

  4. #63

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (12-24-2013)

  6. #64
    How can I install themes cydia lets me download to iPhone 5 when you click restart spring board nothing works

  7. #65
    You can install themes like always. But seeing that WinterBoard does not work, it won't do you any good.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  8. #66
    Okay does that mean that no themes will work for the minute then I'm new to this again been five years since Iast had a jailbreak also what's the activator. Keep getting this message ImageUploadedByModMyi1387869911.645370.jpg

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to pauldafunk For This Useful Post:

    abbdc1 (12-26-2013)

  10. #67
    Yes, no themes will work ATM. Even once WinterBoard gets updated, all your themes will need to be updated also.

    If you don't use activator, then just uninstall it from Cydia. It must have gotten installed as a dependency from something else if you did not install it.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (12-24-2013), meth357 (12-24-2013), NewdestinyX (12-24-2013)

  12. #68
    XBMC works ion iPad Air

  13. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes, no themes will work ATM. Even once WinterBoard gets updated, all your themes will need to be updated also.
    And yet, at this same stage after the iOS6 JB the two main themes I used worked perfectly once WinterBoard was updated. Only minor tweaks were needed to get the whole theme working. But all icon work and plist stuff was just fine on several popular themes.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  14. #70
    Can anyone confirm if the new tweak SwitchSpring works? i installed it on my iPhone 4, respring and tried to kill the apps by dragging the homescreen card up but nothing ..
    Thanks

  15. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    And yet, at this same stage after the iOS6 JB the two main themes I used worked perfectly once WinterBoard was updated. Only minor tweaks were needed to get the whole theme working. But all icon work and plist stuff was just fine on several popular themes.
    Apples and oranges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinchan.Nohara View Post
    Can anyone confirm if the new tweak SwitchSpring works? i installed it on my iPhone 4, respring and tried to kill the apps by dragging the homescreen card up but nothing ..
    Thanks
    It works on my 4

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  16. #72
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Sakyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gatineau, QC, Canada
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts

    You can add iCleaner to the list I've tried it multiple times and works fine despite the warning popup saying it's not supported

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sakyr For This Useful Post:

    meth357 (12-24-2013)

  18. #73
    ColorKeyboard kindof works. Shouldn't take forever to update.

    http://i.imgur.com/UcSWA7G.png
    Last edited by mcooper; 12-24-2013 at 11:47 AM.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-01-2014)

  20. #74
    Over taxed the testing, time to restore and start over.

    I love this option.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-01-2014), mcooper (12-24-2013)

  22. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Over taxed the testing, time to restore and start over.

    I love this option.
    Wouldn't that be a nice option to have permanently.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-01-2014), King_O_Hill (12-24-2013)

  24. #76
    I assume none of these work on a 5S yet right? Only 5 and lower? Or anything not on 64bit

  25. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX
    And yet, at this same stage after the iOS6 JB the two main themes I used worked perfectly once WinterBoard was updated. Only minor tweaks were needed to get the whole theme working. But all icon work and plist stuff was just fine on several popular themes.
    Apples and oranges.
    Of course. New jailbreak.. New day.. New set of variables.. But so was the case with iOS6 and themes worked day 1 of Winterboard working. As was the case with iOS5 day 1 of Winterboard working. My point is -- many themes will work near completely day 1 of Winterboard compatibility with iOS7... UNLESS -- you are saying that in all your work with Jato and the .car file thing - getting at icons is a totally different game in 7... But I would think Winterboard itself would address those issues -and not the folders and images we place in the theme folders.. Correct me if I'm wrong, bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Over taxed the testing, time to restore and start over.

    I love this option.
    YES.. LOVE THE OPTION!!!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  26. #78
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,188
    Thanks
    3,922
    Thanked 10,188 Times in 6,204 Posts

    Found this, spells it out.
    iOS 7 Tweaks

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

    2k1 (12-24-2013), Alfroggy (01-01-2014), BennyPR (12-27-2013)

  28. #79
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Nice one

  29. #80
    Cheers all how long will it take for the winterboard to allow themes to install and run on the device

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •