Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: List of iOS7 compatible Cydia Tweaks - let's compare notes

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

has anybody heard if irealsms and bosspaper are going to be updated for ios7. i'm willing to wait just wondering if there being worked on

I've got a 5s on iOS 7.1 beta 2, and the JB worked flawlessly, but I'm starting to see a number of tweaks that are updated to support ARM64 but don't support the 7.1 beta. Anyone know why this is?

Thanks
    Thanked 15,498 Times in 7,089 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    I've got a 5s on iOS 7.1 beta 2, and the JB worked flawlessly, but I'm starting to see a number of tweaks that are updated to support ARM64 but don't support the 7.1 beta. Anyone know why this is?
    Because it is a beta.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Sage I (01-06-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Because it is a beta.
    I understand why developers would not support their tweaks on a beta, but to not allow installation? Oh well.

Thanks

I understand why developers would not support their tweaks on a beta, but to not allow installation? Oh well.
    If they allowed installation on the betas then tons of people would bug them for support, even if they specifically said no support would be given. Just the way people are. Devs just want to save themselves the headache I would think. If you want to have a stable jailbreak I would suggest going back to 7.0.4. You are going to continue to see things like this and have issues being on 7.1 beta and trying to jailbreak.

iPhone? More like MyPhone BrainSmashR's Avatar
    Thanks

Folder mask does not work with clear folders, but it does eliminate the blur effect and is a MUCH cooler tweak imo!!

ImageUploadedByModMyi1389034721.005408.jpg

Does anyone know how these work? Automatically matching the wallpaper is a nice touch, but I would prefer something in, say black, so that it stands out on any wallpaper.
    Last edited by BrainSmashR; 01-06-2014 at 01:14 PM.

If they allowed installation on the betas then tons of people would bug them for support, even if they specifically said no support would be given. Just the way people are. Devs just want to save themselves the headache I would think. If you want to have a stable jailbreak I would suggest going back to 7.0.4. You are going to continue to see things like this and have issues being on 7.1 beta and trying to jailbreak.
    I get it...just trying to avoid doing the whole restore back to 7.0.4 thing. Hopefully 7.1 will be finalized soon and the JB patch won't be "fixed" by Apple.

Quote Originally Posted by weazle23 View Post
    has anybody heard if irealsms and bosspaper are going to be updated for ios7. i'm willing to wait just wondering if there being worked on
    I too am waiting for irealsms to get updated.

What about Iap cracker?

Is circulos work for 5S? It shows pics with it but I can't get it to work on my 5S

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,749 Times in 6,733 Posts

I get it...just trying to avoid doing the whole restore back to 7.0.4 thing. Hopefully 7.1 will be finalized soon and the JB patch won't be "fixed" by Apple.
    7.1 public release is slated for the end of March.

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    What about Iap cracker?
    We don't support piracy here, read the rules.
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

13. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

meth357 (01-07-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

Hopefully 7.1 will be finalized soon and the JB patch won't be "fixed" by Apple.
    I thought it was a given that 7.1 would stop the latest JB exploit?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buggsy2 View Post
    I thought it was a given that 7.1 would stop the latest JB exploit?
    I would say it is. Be a miracle if it didn't.

I would say it is. Be a miracle if it didn't.
    And of course, 7.1 will contain lots of fixes we need. Like Safari has a webpage rendering problem with certain banner images. It's a bug in 7.0.4 that will certainly be fixed in 7.1.. But we won't be able to get it because we're jailbroken a little early.. Though I certainly wouldn't have wanted to wait until March for a jailbreak.

I think the Evasi0n iOS6 jailbreak, released after 6.1.2 and in early February, was the most perfect timing and stable jailbreak of any of the newest ones. 5.1.1 was also pretty good timing and stability. And nothing after 5,1,1 or 6,1,2 was really vital to most of us. I'm not comfortable being JB'en and stuck on any Firmware under an X.1. But here we are.. It is what it is..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-07-2014 at 03:18 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    And of course, 7.1 will contain lots of fixes we need. Like Safari has a webpage rendering problem with certain banner images. It's a bug in 7.0.4 that will certainly be fixed in 7.1.. But we won't be able to get it because we're jailbroken a little early.. Though I certainly wouldn't have wanted to wait until March for a jailbreak.

I think the Evasi0n iOS6 jailbreak released after 6.1.2 and in early February was the most perfect timing and jailbreak of any of the newest ones. 5.1.1 was also pretty good timing and stability and nothing after 5,1,1 or 6,1,2 was really vital to most of us. I'm not comfortable being JB'ed and stuck and any Firmware under an X.1. But here we are.. It is what it is..
    Ya, the timing of it all kinda sucks, last year things worked out better as far as timing goes for updates and the jailbreak. Never know though, they could have a different jailbreak come out for 7.1 at some point.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (01-07-2014)

IWIDGETS is now updated for all devices on iOS7 - working GREAT!! Not in Cydia yet.. But in the Tweaks: iWidgets thread - the .deb is posted just a couple pages back from the current posts.

To install a .deb just click on it from in iFile and choose INSTALL.. Then respring (from any app you have that can do resprings - like iCleaner or CCSettings, SBSettings, etc.) -- after it's done installing.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-09-2014 at 05:01 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

bliken (01-09-2014), King_O_Hill (01-09-2014)

Is anyone else having trouble using Siri since the jailbreak? I rarely use it but when I say "open Safari, notes, music etc." It says "I'm sorry you don't have an app named Safari, notes..". It will open settings, turn bluetooth on/off but that's about it.

Edit: nevermind. A couple reboots fixed the problem.

i5 7.0.4
    Last edited by Steve11; 01-09-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    The zoho list is awesome, but Im surprised NOT to see "GridLock" in there, I hope that the developer will update it soon, its Worth the $.

(Does nothing on iphone 5s for those who are wondering if it works or not)

Quote Originally Posted by olsNOOZelo View Post
    The zoho list is awesome, but Im surprised NOT to see "GridLock" in there, I hope that the developer will update it soon, its Worth the $.

(Does nothing on iphone 5s for those who are wondering if it works or not)
    Yes, some very popular tweaks are missing from that list - like 20-secondLockscreen is another missing. Don't know why they'd overlook them. But, yes... it's "generally" a very through list - well-updated. That's why I included it on page 1 for us.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-10-2014 at 08:10 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

meth357 (01-11-2014)

Those just joining this thread. Read page 1

26. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

meth357 (01-11-2014)

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast