+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New iPhone 5S With 4.3" Display

is a discussion within the

Member Written iPhone News

forums, a part of the

iPhone News

section;
According to Bloomberg News, the announcement of the iPhone 5S may be delayed until to the end of this year because of plans to change the screen to a 4.3"
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default New iPhone 5S With 4.3" Display
    According to Bloomberg News, the announcement of the iPhone 5S may be delayed until to the end of this year because of plans to change the screen to a 4.3" retina display.

This news comes in after the rumor that Apple will have a shortage in production due to an issue with fingerprint readers that will be supposedly added to the new iPhone 5S.

Full Article: Bloomberg News

Edit:

Here is another article stating similar facts (although all are still rumors) Yahoo News
    Last edited by Kaisei; 07-18-2013 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Found second article stating similar specs

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey there everyone..just bought a new I phone 5 few days ago so i was browsing stuff related to it when i came across this website..so though of joining it cause it had a lot of great stuff to discuss..anyway my name is kayleen and i am 26..l

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,425 Times in 6,366 Posts

Welcome aboard Kayleen!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

iPhone? More like MyPhone ABOSWORTH's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisei View Post
    According to Bloomberg News, the announcement of the iPhone 5S may be delayed until to the end of this year because of plans to change the screen to a 4.3" retina display.

This news comes in after the rumor that Apple will have a shortage in production due to an issue with fingerprint readers that will be supposedly added to the new iPhone 5S.

Full Article: Bloomberg News
    I really hope this is true but I highly doubt it. If the move to a 4.3, they should call it the 6 not the 5S.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    I really hope this is true but I highly doubt it. If the move to a 4.3, they should call it the 6 not the 5S.
    I agree with the naming convention and the sentiment. It wouldn't be a big surprise if they do this because it feels like Tim Cook's strategy was to align with the market while Steve Jobs' strategy was to set the trend of the market.