Hello everyone !

I'm here to show you our newest tweak, called Gotha, which will be available soon on ModMyi's repo.

That tweak will enhance your experience of your iDevice's Address Book in apps such as Contacts, or in the Phone app, in the contacts list tab.

So, what will the tweak add to your iDevice exactly ?
Well, when you'll swipe right on a contact's name, some shortcuts will appear, allowing you to send an SMS/iMessage/Mail to the person, to call him/her, or to view his Twitter or Facebook profile.
You can also swipe from right to left to reveal a "Delete" button, so you can delete contacts quickly.

I suggest you watching the video below to discover more about Gotha

Hello everyone !

I'm here to show you our newest tweak, called Gotha, which will be available soon on ModMyi's repo.

That tweak will enhance your experience of your iDevice's Address Book in apps such as Contacts, or in the Phone app, in the contacts list tab.

So, what will the tweak add to your iDevice exactly ?
Well, when you'll swipe right on a contact's name, some shortcuts will appear, allowing you to send an SMS/iMessage/Mail to the person, to call him/her, or to view his Twitter or Facebook profile.
You can also swipe from right to left to reveal a "Delete" button, so you can delete contacts quickly.

I suggest you watching the video below to discover more about Gotha