+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 5 Jailbreak "update"

is a discussion within the

Member Written iPhone News

forums, a part of the

iPhone News

section;
Planetbeing tweeted, https://twitter.com/planetbeing/stat...260672/photo/1 “Can’t say too much, but we’re still missing critical pieces so it’s not releasable right now,” said planetbeing, who’s first name is David. “Believe me, we’d love
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default iPhone 5 Jailbreak "update"
    Planetbeing tweeted, https://twitter.com/planetbeing/stat...260672/photo/1

“Can’t say too much, but we’re still missing critical pieces so it’s not releasable right now,” said planetbeing, who’s first name is David. “Believe me, we’d love to release it ASAP.” In essence, the foundation of the jailbreak has been laid, but its structural integrity needs to be ensured before a release.

“I would characterize it more as finding the missing pieces rather than debugging at this stage,” David told Cult of Mac. “Typically the messiest part of the jailbreak process has been installing it in the first place.”

Sourse: cultofmac

for what it's worth,
    though the iphone 5 doesn't look right. Home button?
    Maybe I missed something or the whole article is way off,
    figured I'd share and let you guys/gals decide.
    Last edited by robbpell; 11-13-2012 at 10:31 PM.
    Yeah, you'll be the coolest person in the room when you pull one out and show it around, but that gets old fast when three other people have them and one person somehow has one that glows in the dark.
    John C. Dvorak
    The American columnist and broadcaster in article 'Rethinking the iPhone' in PC Magazine.

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, you'll be the coolest person in the room when you pull one out and show it around, but that gets old fast when three other people have them and one person somehow has one that glows in the dark.
    John C. Dvorak

Is he talking about condoms!?! as in SKIN DEEP starring John Ritter !