+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please Help

is a discussion within the

Member Written iPhone News

forums, a part of the

iPhone News

section;
Hi. I've been browsing and reading topics here in modmyi and I can see that it is a very helpful forum and that made me register on this forum and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Please Help
    Hi. I've been browsing and reading topics here in modmyi and I can see that it is a very helpful forum and that made me register on this forum and even installed the mobile app. I'm not sure how to put this issue. I've been thinking of restoring my iphone 4s to fctory default settings with only ios 5.1.1 but the problem is, my iphone 4s is jailbroken and i don't want to upgrade to ios 6 for there is no way to downgrade again from ios 6 to ios 5.1.1 or correct me if there is. actually, my only problem is, I think that i was banned from playing diamond dash on my iphone for using some cheats becauae i forgot to use usid faker. I was thinking that restoring my iphone to fctory default would allow me play diamond dash again on my iphone. If i can only play this game again, i would not have to reaet my iphone. any suggestion?

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

Won't be able to do it. If ya restore you will have to go to 6.0 and like ya said ya can't downgrade back to 5.1.1 on the 4s

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

or if there is other way to fix my diamond dash issue on my iphone, i would greatly appreciate it. i have alredy reinstalled it with and without using udid faker and still doesn't work.

2k1
    Thanks

No idea bud. Maybe do a search on the web on it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

oh yeah, done that several times already and found nothing so far. how to delete all information installed by an application like cookies? do i need to use ifile? if yes, what location do i need to go to for me to delete all files associated with diamond dash

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, Firewall IP in Cydia can be used to block out going requests. Blocking all requests except the ones to Facebook which are needed for the game might work?
    Alternatively, if you ask a friend to buy Diamond Dash for you on their account (which is a free app), you might be able to log out of your App Store account and log it into there account and download the game. However, if you sync with iTunes, it will probably remove your friends app off your phone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

update. i was able to fix this issue few seconds ago. i can now play diamond dash again on my iphone and all my cash, gold and level are still on my account. i believe that the method that i did on this will also work on other games if you are banned. please feel free to pm me if you are hving the same issue nd i will help you

2k1
    Thanks

Glad ya got it going then

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thnks for the info dave but i was able to fix it already before i tried your method. though your idea made a lot of sense too and may work as well.