Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple is going to be sued of copying the appearance design of iPhone 5 !

Default Apple is going to be sued of copying the appearance design of iPhone 5 !
    Goophone i5, its maker will sue Apple if the next generation of iPhone really looks like the rumor:-iphone-5-front-laying-assembled-640x426.jpg
    The full news here: GooPhone I5 manufacturers want to sue Apple when iPhone launches - Crave - Mobile Phones - CNET Asia
    Goophone, it's a manufacture that produce android phone but with iPhone appearance, with low price and design of iPhone, it attracted a group of people. They are always copying, Goophone Y6, V75 copying iPhone appearance completly. Goophone S3 also copy Samsung Galaxy S3. But this time, they want to sue Apple, more importantly it is the new iPhone. Are they serious?

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

apple won't see it as much of a problem. A few hours of Goophone whinning and then it will end with either a settlement. goophone going bust or a small fee for apple to claim rights of all of goophones designs.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.