+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Comex to the dark side?

is a discussion within the

Member Written iPhone News

forums, a part of the

iPhone News

section;
So Comex has accepted an internship at Apple? https://twitter.com/comex/status/106863873952448512 Their gain, our loss. Congratulations Comex, couldn't happen to a nicer guy, you deserve the break and I'm sure will do
    Thanks

Default Comex to the dark side?
    So Comex has accepted an internship at Apple?

https://twitter.com/comex/status/106863873952448512

Their gain, our loss.

Congratulations Comex, couldn't happen to a nicer guy, you deserve the break and I'm sure will do well there. You have been a great help to the jailbreaking community and we wish you well.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    So Comex has accepted an internship at Apple?

https://twitter.com/comex/status/106863873952448512

Their gain, our loss.

Congratulations Comex, couldn't happen to a nicer guy, you deserve the break and I'm sure will do well there. You have been a great help to the jailbreaking community and we wish you well.
    If they're grooming him to be the replacement for Steve Jobs
    would that be a good or a bad thing?

iPhone? More like MyPhone skizo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    If they're grooming him to be the replacement for Steve Jobs
    would that be a good or a bad thing?

Brr
    Thanks

Apple would be smart to hire all these guys, thereby reducing the pool of talent that would be willing to come up with jailbreaks in the future.

for us.
    for comex.

On a different viewpoint, I believe apple actually benefits from jail breaking in general. I know I wouldn't buy/upgrade if a device is not jailbreakable. I must expect there's hundreds of thousands of similar feeling especially when you see there's over a million iPhones on t-mobile.

P.S. I wonder why this news didn't make the front page and other so-so stuff does? I would think this is big news to the jb community. Just me I guess.
    Last edited by Brr; 08-26-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brr View Post
    Apple would be smart to hire all these guys, thereby reducing the pool of talent that would be willing to come up with jailbreaks in the future.

for us.
    for comex.

On a different viewpoint, I believe apple actually benefits from jail breaking in general. I know I wouldn't buy/upgrade if a device is not jailbreakable. I must expect there's hundreds of thousands of similar feeling especially when you see there's over a million iPhones on t-mobile.

P.S. I wonder why this news didn't make the front page and other so-so stuff does? I would think this is big news to the jb community. Just me I guess.
    couldn't agree more with your last part dude. I'm sure it will end up on the first page but I'll be super surprised if it doesn't. Anyways, congrats to Comex though. Anyone at this site would easily take that position as well

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

if apple hires all the jailbreakers, it may be good for the community, you want a job at apple prove your self in jailbreak community.