+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4s Release Date 6th June

is a discussion within the

Member Written iPhone News

forums, a part of the

iPhone News

section;
    Banned
    Thanks
    Default iPhone 4s Release Date 6th June
    Apple going to release iPhone 4s on 6th June at WWDC event. The iPhone 5 tag change and named as iPhone 4s that’s different. Due to 4G network development on iPhone 5, apple planned to launch with minor changes with iPhone 4s. And iPhone 5 will release on next year or end of the 2011.

Check here ElectriPig what say’s;

A source tells us that Apple’s UK iPhone PR team is approaching journalists from major publications to fly out to the event in San Francisco next month. The obvious conclusion would be that Apple is announcing a new iPhone. Or rather, an updated model. The iPhone 4S is slated as a stop-gap before the appearance of a true, ‘&%!*, they’ve done it again!’ game-changer next year.

While the iPhone 5 is said to have an all-aluminium back and ultra-thin profile, the iPhone 4S is expected to rock minor cosmetic changes, along with better cameras, an A5 dual-core processor and HSPA+ support, enabling faster mobile broadband.

So guys be ready for iPhone 4s, its comes next month 6th June near to your Apple Store. The iPhone 4S will have same features as said about iPhone 5. It have A 5 Dual Core processor as well as 8 MegaPixel Camera.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 Times in 869 Posts

Hm, that would be great if it came out next month. I hope they make it lighter.

Banned
    Thanks
    i am also waiting for it. if it is worthy then iwill have it otherwise i have to wait for iphone 5 release