+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 4 seems to be available in Italy. Sold out everywhere else.

is a discussion within the

Member Written iPhone News

forums, a part of the

iPhone News

section;
After missing out in Australia with such limited amounts offered during the "launch" of the iPhone 4, I have been habitually searching other countries to see if it is also
    Thanks

Exclamation iphone 4 seems to be available in Italy. Sold out everywhere else.
    After missing out in Australia with such limited amounts offered during the "launch" of the iPhone 4, I have been habitually searching other countries to see if it is also a 3 week lag time for everyone else in the world, as claimed by Apple.

So looking at the apple store online, and simply changing the country code in the URL, I got a pretty good idea that stocks are sold out world-wide.

except Italy.

You can buy one here right now, no three-week wait apparently.

Although perhaps it will let you pay and then tell you at the very end that you will have to wait three weeks. idk... but all other stores say three weeks.

Thanks

Stocks in at my local O2 store here in the UK - how is this 'news'?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

On the Apple UK site, it's giving a lag time of three weeks as well. Just thought it was interesting that's all.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Could they be changing the model and making some internal changes to improve /resolve the antenna issue.?

Would be consistent with Apple not paying for cases after Sept 30. I may be a conspiracy theorist but the Head of Hardware design would not be allowed to go until the antenna problem has been resolved.... kind of fits??

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i walked in to my local best buy looking at the otterbox cases and the mobile person asked if I knew anyone that needed an iphone because they just got a bunch in along with Evos.

Thanks

Is there anyone IN italy out there? I've got a guy who seems to enjoy blowing smoke up my @$$ and he told me that ALL iphone 4's have been recalled from Italy, and that NONE will be available for the next 3 months.
    somebody help me put this j@ck@$$ in his place, or confirm it please.
    I am in Germany, and if you can PM me, I will send you Euro to purchase.
    Thanx,
    unklbyl