+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 and O2 Simplicity

is a discussion within the

Member Written iPhone News

forums, a part of the

iPhone News

section;
    iPhone? More like MyPhone newyork0900's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPhone 4 and O2 Simplicity
    I rang O2 Uk to confirm if I would recieve my micro sim before I get my Apple ordered iPhone. They said there is no guarantee it would arrive in time.

Also they have said those people who are already on iPhone tariff, that they will not have to move onto the new tariff. I am on a rolling 30 days simplicity, paying 20 per month, for this I get 600 mins 1200 texts, Unlimited Internet and free wifi access at hotspot areas. If I had to go over to the new tariff I would have to pay 5 more and would only get 500mb per month.

Good result, I think.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

They aren't evening offering a payngo iPhone 4 on launch day!!!!!
    July 14th is the earliest I can get it now unless I get it from Orange but I want it on O2 with the free 12 months web n wifi

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

iPhone? More like MyPhone newyork0900's Avatar
    Thanks

I've ordered an iPad wifi+3g as well, but will be using Orange pay as you go network, just to see if they are any better than O2. that was the good thing, with getting it from Apple direct unlocked and being simplicity, I can pick and choose who I go with. Only if it got to bad with O2.

gkn
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991 View Post
    They aren't evening offering a payngo iPhone 4 on launch day!!!!!
    July 14th is the earliest I can get it now unless I get it from Orange but I want it on O2 with the free 12 months web n wifi
    They won't do it on pay&go immediately but you can buy it sim free on launch day at an apple store which i would have said was more of a result, gives you the option of going with any network seeing as they are all tightening their belts now with the data plans. Means you can shop around for the one that gives you the best allowance for the cheapest amount.