Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Scrooged: AT&T To End Unlimited Data Plans

Green Apple
    Thanks

Wife's Usage 117.57 MB of Unlimited & 89 of 200 Texts Thanks to Ping Chat!

My Usage 647.83 MB of Unlimited & 58 of 200 Texts Thanks to Ping Chat!

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    They are going to make you change your current plan when you buy the iPhone 4.
    Not gonna happen You keep your current plan unless you decide to change it after which there is no going back to the Unlimited.

Twitter: @tshoults

I hope they really don't make us change our current plans when we buy the 4g.

But how will this effect us who use mywi? Will they monitor usage more closely now?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Not gonna happen You keep your current plan unless you decide to change it after which there is no going back to the Unlimited.
    Hopefully but AT&T is known to figure out ways to force you into a different plan.

I know they are currently saying that buying the new iPhone doesnt change your plan, but I think they will find a way. My guess is that the iPhone 4 will have video chat and it will not be included in your data and voice services. It is likely to cost an additional $5-$10 a month and then they will say that adding that to your plan is in fact changing your plan which will no longer grandfather you into the unlimited.

^probably.

Twitter: @tshoults

Why do we need two articles both filled with erroneous information in the front page?

Seriously I'm all for the AT&T hate bandwagon but this inky affects NEW costumers. For us with existing plans we have two choices:

1- KEEP UNLIMITED DATA AS IS BUT YOU CANT TETHER

2- SWITCH TO THE NEW PLAN ALSO HAS OPTION TO TETHER BUT SMALLER CAPS

seriously OP, fix your article or outright delete it because we already had a thread on this.

sh!!tty At&t.........iphone + At&T = FREAkin b@d carrier
    Last edited by athleticswimmer; 06-02-2010 at 12:11 PM.

Another thing if the new iphone suppose to have a front facing camera for video chat wont that stream on 3g and if so how are they pitching a new feature with limited data plans
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

Stop your crying. Leave ATT if it's so awful. You'll complain regardless of your provider.

LAST STRAW!!!

the new $325 ETF now this it's gotten out of hand and we all know we can't get the new iPhone without renewing the contract.
    Im hoping there's a slight change in my current plan so I can say they breached and get out free of the ETF.

If we don't get a verizon or sprint iPhone I will personally exploit the new iPhone and unlock then I'll find someone to make tmobile micro sims in bulk, then I'll show an add on tv, complete ******** AT&T, steve sees this why won't he do something?

Show an ad**
    Last edited by The Maestro; 06-02-2010 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone sandstorm77's Avatar
    Thanks

I have posted this before. To get out of the new $320 ETF on the smart phones just go get a GoPhone, put your iPhone sim in it, call AT&T and tell them your iPhone broke and please adjust your plan accordingly. You will now have a regular phone in their system and can now pay the normal ETF of $170 minus $5 a month.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12