Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Snapture refunds for cydia purchasers :)

Default Snapture refunds for cydia purchasers :)
    Snapture, our favourite camera app from Cydia has now made it to the app store which came as a bit of a shock to all of us that had paid for it through Cydia. But they have now sorted it with a refund scheme for anyone who has purchased before.

An email went out to everyone today but there appears to have been a slight hiccup and some people got a repeat of the announcement that it was coming to the app store.

What you should have received is this link.

Now we can all enjoy Snapture again
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Too bad you have to be on 3.1 to install from the App Store. Still waiting for the Windows JB...

Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    Too bad you have to be on 3.1 to install from the App Store. Still waiting for the Windows JB...
    This is my problem, too. I would imagine since they've been so cool about this so far that they would extend the week we have to submit for the refund if the jailbreak isn't out by then.

If I was you I wouldn't worry to much...

For those of you worried about your refund see SnaptureLabs
    Last edited by confucious; 09-24-2009 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

I wish some others would follow in this.