+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bing Cashback NOT for upgrades

is a discussion within the

Member Written iPhone News

forums, a part of the

iPhone News

section;
"Hello, Thank you for contacting Bing cashback Customer Support! My name is Cailen S. I am a Customer Service Representative and I will be assisting you with your missing AT&T
    iPhone? More like MyPhone yoTelefonoCuatro's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Bing Cashback NOT for upgrades
    "Hello,

Thank you for contacting Bing cashback Customer Support! My name is Cailen S. I am a Customer Service Representative and I will be assisting you with your missing AT&T cashback transaction. I have opened an incident with our team: 1105466906 on your behalf.

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties with the Bing cashback service. After researching your merchant order confirmation email, I see this device was listed as an upgrade. Unfortunately, per the AT&T MSN cashback Rewards Terms and Conditions, section iii (a), items considered to be upgrades are not eligible for cashback rewards. We are very sorry for any disappointment this may have caused you.

After you follow a Bing cashback gleamed ad to the merchant site, the AT&T Wireless homepage has a link to their terms and conditions for cashback purchases toward the bottom right of the screen. I will provide a direct link below for your convenience:

MSN Cashback Rewards Terms & Conditions | AT&T

Thank you for contacting Bing cashback Customer Support.

Regards,

Cailen S.

Customer Service Representative "

lame..

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Thanks for the post. I was seriously going to use this.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unfortunately for many customers they have not been reliable in honoring the cashback requests. Please read more about this at Will Bing Cashback honor their advertisement for 35% cash back on AT&T phones? - When presented with the screenshots and evidence from customers at this Get Satisfaction link, the initial response from Bing Cashback has been to stay silent. With only a few customers posting there so far, this is a good strategy for them if they expect this to go unnoticed. Negative experiences please post your Bing Cashback ticket number so they can help you if they so choose. Positive experiences please post so that it can be documented they have already honored this in some cases, and should do the same for the rest of us. By posting your experiences, you help to hold them to what was advertised and remind them to deal with you in an honest manner in the future. Thank you for your help with this.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default I've had the same problem with the Bing cash back offer
    Had the same issue as many other have reported with Bing not honoring the cash back for so called upgrades, despite valid arguments that this was not stated during the purchase process.

I've started a Blog at BINGCASHBACKSCAM.COM for those of us affected by this scam to stay informed.