Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iBluetooth brings file transfer via bluetooth to iPhone, but wait!

Default Worked for me..
    Well, I was wondering WTF here..

But I installed the APP from Cydia and it paired with my eeePC and worked.

Which is more than Sweettooth does..
    However, as ppl say, I will see whichever app works best.

REGARDING settings, as it is karking around with the iPhone BT setup, you have to sometimes switchon BT first, or maybe respring first to get it to work reliably.

And to get it to switch the BT off, you again maybe have to respring. But I find that with quite a few apps - sometimes (actually rarely) the iPhone crashes or resprings itself.
    But it crashes a lot less than my HTC TyTN 2 on WM6 (the reset button is the most frequently used button there..)

Maybe Apple (tho I hate their attitude) have got something right about app store and quality control - all the Cydia apps interfering with each other and crashing the phone!!

Still, it *does* work and remember BT is a very strange system - sometimes proper 'vanilla' phones and computers won't speak to each other so you can't necessarily blame the app if your iPhone won't speak to one computer - just try another....

I have tried the iBluetooth and un-install after 20 mins .
    Why ?? because it hangs alot and when iBluetooth soft were is there you cant use your bluetooth headset as soon as i removed iBluetooth my iPhone found my headset again

will it work together with the "standard"

Ruben

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

Works for me....

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Still can't get this app to work? Just crashes when I try to open it!

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

It's awesome. It works fine for me, if it's not working for some people, I guess you guys can wait for Apples official release.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Can any one Tell Me how Can i install Themes Or Softwares From Pc to My Iphone2g....

Hey I have a 4s iOS 5.1.1 firmware 2.0.12 and I downloaded ibluetooth thru cydia. Every time I go to open it , it automatically closes down. I've tried reinstalling it. I've tried downloading from different sites and even cracked. And none will open. I've spent a longtime on the net trying to search why it won't. But there is nothing helpful out there. So please can someone help me or at least give me an explanation why it won't.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123