Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tethered iPhone: $30/Month, 5GB Cap

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Default Tethered iPhone: $30/Month, 5GB Cap
    Att=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I don't plan on tethering!

Macblogz has had an anonymous source telling them for a while that AT&T and Apple were working on making the iPhone tetherable, something AT&T themselves confirmed last week -- saying that you'd be able to use your iPhone as a HSDPA modem "soon." The blog's source at AT&T now says the plan will cost users $30 a month on top of your existing voice and data plan, and will come with a 5GB per month consumption cap. The source says that "for unlimited bandwidth, AT&T will tell you to get a wireless PC card," but as our users will be quick to point out, AT&T's wireless PC cards come with the same 5GB limit.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

How lame... guess I will also pass on the tethering. Not really anything I NEED to do on a PC over the net that I can;t just do on the iPhone anyway...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings