Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Target gets ready to sell iPads.

Default Target gets ready to sell iPads.
    Tomorrow, October 3rd, Targets across America will begin selling iPads. Rumors about Target getting the iPad have been circulating for months and about a week ago Target official announced it would be carrying all 6 iPads. As a Target Electronics Sales Associate, I got to unbox the iPads that my Target would be selling tomorrow and fill the shelves with the iPads and their accessories.

Most Targets will be carrying all 6 iPads: 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB WiFi-only and WiFi + 3G models, however it seems not every Target will be opening tomorrow with them all. For instance, the Target I work at will only have the 16GB, 32GB, 32GB 3G, and 64GB 3G in stock tomorrow. The prices on them will pretty much be the same as what Apple sells (only 99 more): $499.99 for the 16GB, $599.99 for the 32GB, $699.99 for the 64GB, $629.99 for the 16GB 3G, $729.99 for the 32GB 3G, and $829.99 for the 64GB 3G. However, if you chose to open a Target RedCard (Target's store-brand credit card) before October 17th, you will save 10% on the iPad and anything else you buy that day, and if you open one after October 17th, you will save 5% on the iPad and anything else you buy that day. This means you could buy an iPad as low as $449.99 before October 17th and $474.99 after.

The accessories that will be sold tomorrow include Apple's iPad Case for $39.99, VGA adapter for $29.99, Camera Kit for $29.99, 10W Power Adapter for $29.99, USB cable (that will work with any iDevice) for $19.99, Dock for $29.99, AppleCare Protection Plan for $99.99, several other non-Apple brand iPad cases, and a couple other accessories.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.jpg   -img_0002.jpg   -img_0003.jpg   -img_0007.jpg  
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Personally I like target, feels higher class as compared to walmart, but there are so many articles and reviews from people that say to never buy electronics from target. Idk why, haven't read up on it, but if u google it you will know what i mean. I'm gonna do some research on that before I think about buying an iPad there