+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem with MacBook White

is a discussion within the

Macbook

forums, a part of the

Laptops

section;
Hi. Basically, everytime I load up my macbook again (either from shut down or sleep) it makes a very weird sound that seems to maybe be coming from the optical
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Problem with MacBook White
    Hi. Basically, everytime I load up my macbook again (either from shut down or sleep) it makes a very weird sound that seems to maybe be coming from the optical drive? or maybe hard drive? basically, it makes this kind of whirring sound that repeats about four or five times. also, when i press the eject button by the power switch, nothing happens, when normally the eject icon would come up on screen, so that makes me think it could be to do with the disk drive. please can someone help, if necessary i am still in warranty, so getting to a genius bar is not an issue, but hopefully i will be able to solve it now! thanks
    harris

Thanks

Hmmm, that's weird. I know my MBP makes a bit of a noise when it starts up, but yours sounds like something is malfunctioning a bit. Does everything on the computer work fine though? If you are still under warranty, I'd just get it checked out. You might as well get it fixed now before the warranty is up and then you really need to get it fixed and you have to pay...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]