Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Macbook... 750?

Default Macbook... 750?
    Hey guys, is there any chance of me finding a macbook for around 750? I'm looking at getting a macbook, or a pc from asus to replace my Toshiba Satellite laptop, it's just getting up there in age and I'm going to have some extra cash soon so... What do you think? I haven't really found too many used ones anywhere, where would be the best place to look?

eBay. You can get yourself a good used one for less than $750.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-MacBook-13...item23038e39dc
    Last edited by GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL; 10-27-2009 at 09:18 AM.

Lovely

Not

Sweet, thanks.. Any disadvantges to getting a used one? I know I'll be saving cash, so that will be good for me... Plus the pc laptops I've been looking at are about 750 new... I really just want to go the macbook route due to that fact that most of the iphone stuff we get comes out on mac first, plus I am getting more involved with the media team at my church and all the software stuff we run is mac.. So it would help if I got a mac...

I just worry about getting such a big investment off of ebay and getting screwed... mostly all I've bought on there is phones that were a few (130) bucks and i wasn't too worried about it.. but I like those prices.. Thanks.

Make sure you buy from a bigger retailer if you don't want to get zapped. If you need more links just LMK. I've been around the block on eBay.

Lovely

Not