+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question about MAcbook and Snow Leopard

is a discussion within the

Macbook

forums, a part of the

Laptops

section;
When is Snow Leopard coming out? cuz i wonder if Snow Leopard will be installed on all Macbooks when you buy a new macbook from the store or will you
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default Question about MAcbook and Snow Leopard
    When is Snow Leopard coming out? cuz i wonder if Snow Leopard will be installed on all Macbooks when you buy a new macbook from the store or will you have to buy it seperately?

thanks!

Thanks

Juneish 2009.
    It will most likely be an update to Leopard not a whole new version. Apple has said that Snow Leopard would focus on performance enhancements rather than new features, and I dont think they could sell performance enhancements as a new purchase.
    Last edited by zendj; 10-21-2008 at 01:35 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

ohhh june, not worth the wait,, okay, tahnks alot!

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zendj View Post
    Juneish 2009.
    It will most likely be an update to Leopard not a whole new version. Apple has said that Snow Leopard would focus on performance enhancements rather than new features, and I dont think they could sell performance enhancements as a new purchase.
    I expect it to be a whole new OS (unless Apple has decided to name their updates now?) For those with regular leopard I am sure you will have to pay for it. For those buying a macbook post snow leopard release I am sure it will come preinstalled.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings